• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► What are you listening to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zven

Doc Holiday - Volbeat

Seeing these guys live in less than a week, can't wait.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Come And Get It - Selena Gomez

I really like Selena Gomez. Her music is actually not bad for the genre and considering I really don't go for pop music a lot, I like to indulge in the artists that really appeal to me.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Currently listening to the Madoka Magica OST. Just was in a Magical Girl/Yuki Kajiura mood.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake feat. Majid Jordan

Ever since Tav/Ozma told me to listen to this song a few days ago, it's been one of the songs that I'm listening to constantly. xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;2DO5SeHQa7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DO5SeHQa7g[/video]

This song is probably one of my favorite rap songs ever, especially in the context of his entire album. It's basically Kendrick telling the story of 3 people; the brother of his friend who gets killed, a sister of a girl that he wrote a song about who is now dead, and himself. It's so poetic to me, how he raps about how these people "died before his album came out," and how they thought they'd "never fade away" and did anyway, but they do live on as he does sing about them. It's something you can really apply to life actually. The people who you love never really die until you forget about them, or until you stop telling their story. And Kendrick Lamar has truly immortalized these people by writing this song.

Back