• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► What are you listening to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;wg9rfip3Kds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wg9rfip3Kds[/video]

this album is fucking gold

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
[video=youtube;c0EyehDWlwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0EyehDWlwQ[/video]

This song is an absolute beast. \m/ I love the concept of how we perceive our personal totems (religion, politics, relationships, etc) as being invincible fortresses, but the reality is that nothing lasts forever and those 'fortresses' will crumble down at some point.

Zven

Flux and Flow - Lights

I discovered her when she sang with Bring Me The Horizon and it's not as good as I expected but still worth checking out.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Born This Way - Lady Gaga

I can admit to really liking this song a lot because a lot of people regardless of ethnicity, age group etc can all relate to this song and learn a bit from it. There is no reason to let people get you down or feel like shit because of other people's idiotic opinions. Be yourself and just LIVE. More than likely you were "Born This Way."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
In Loving Memory - Alter Bridge

Recently, I've been loving the heck out of these guys. Going back to their older stuff has me feeling nostalgic.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
In Stereo - Fort Minor

I don't know how I overlooked this song in their album. So goood. <3

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Been listening to quite a few things recently. Panic! At the Disco has a new album, "Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!" out so I've been listening to that.

[video=youtube;LUc_jXBD9DU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUc_jXBD9DU[/video]

Girls/Girls/Boys is actually my favorite song from that album, but I wasn't quite down with the homage to D'angelo's "Untitled." Lawl.
Collar Full is also really good.

Been listening to Alone Together by Fall Out Boy a lot too.
Also now a fan of The Gray Havens - Silver.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Afterglow - Eyeshine

There is so much that is great with this song. The composition is relaxing and soothing, the lyrics are direct, honest, and loving. I just everything about this song. <3

Back