• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your favorite things to do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.myspace.com
I like to hang out with my friends, play volleyball..go to the skate park ^^ to check out the hot guys xD...uuuh haha...go to the mall, and go on my computer...^^

Last edited:
T

tdl

um what i like to do is private and ryhmes w/ mastication but no1 here wanted to kno that

N

Namine_Kairi

hangin with my friends, listenin to music, readin anime books, getting on the computer, and wathchin tv, dacin to music, playin basketball wit my friends.

Last edited:

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Lets see, my favorite things to do would be to play basketball, draw (anime), hang out it friends, watch t.v. (I can be lazy sometimes), hiking (in N.H.) and thats about it I guess.:)

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Lets see my favorite things to do are role playing, video games, role playing, volleyball, basketball, role playing, softball, doin stupid stuff, postin, role playing, chatin, watchin tv, goin to the mall, oh and have I said role playin?... LOL just kidding. :D

Oh yeah I forgot one... EAT SUGAR!!!! WEEEEEEE!!!!

Last edited:

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I like to play video games, listen to music, go camping, go new places, Chat with ppl on the forum & procastsanate.

~*Luna*~

o.o I like hanging out at the pier with my friends. And I like playing games. XD And going on the internet to talk to my friends. o.o

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Sleep, that's my favorite thing to do. It feels so good when I lay my head down and close my eyes during class when the teacher is constanyly rambling and sleep, forgetting about everyone and thing around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back