• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what can kill heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is the keyblade the only thing able to attack heartless?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
i don't know if u guys kno this but, wooden swords actually hurt.
have u ever got slapped on the hand by a dead tree limb? it stings, like, really bad. it also stings when i pee, but that's off topic.
point being this: a wooden sword hurts a whole hell of a lot worse than a bat w/ styrofome (?) wrapped around it. u could hit someone on the head w/ that for 3 hours and all it would do would get them really pissed off and give them a mild headache.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I think that sufferingangel and septiroth99 are right on there two points maybe the only thing that can realse a heart from a heartles is the keyblade but the keyblade purifies the heart when someone with a strong heart goes against them they are able to release the hearts but not purify them thus the heartless return later.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
i don't know if u guys kno this but, wooden swords actually hurt.
have u ever got slapped on the hand by a dead tree limb? it stings, like, really bad. it also stings when i pee, but that's off topic.
point being this: a wooden sword hurts a whole hell of a lot worse than a bat w/ styrofome (?) wrapped around it. u could hit someone on the head w/ that for 3 hours and all it would do would get them really pissed off and give them a mild headache.

........does that have anything to do with this topic? And, a wooden sword cannot release the hearts that the Heartless captured. Only a Keyblade and the FF and Disney character's weapons can.

KeyMaker

This has always been an obvious issue, but never address by a certain game producer

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
........does that have anything to do with this topic? And, a wooden sword cannot release the hearts that the Heartless captured. Only a Keyblade and the FF and Disney character's weapons can.

Seeing how I killed Heartless with Sora's wodden sword, I can state that you're wrong.
Also, kindly differentiate between beating a Heartless and making his Heart go god knows where, and purifying it with the Keyblade. That means he'll go wait in Kingdom Hearts instead of lurk around in the Darkness, or simply disappear as would be the case if he'll be beaten by any other weapon.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Keyblade releases the Heartless' hearts, setting them free.

When Sora tried fighting them with his wooden sword, he simply had no experience at the time. I'd put it down to that. However, after losing the Keyblade to Riku, he now had the experience to fight them with the wooden sword. Or it could be something to do with his heart being in the right place.

Also, note that Riku can defeat the Heartless with his weapon as well as various other characters, too, including Donald and Goofy.

C

Colours

I agree accept donald and goofy can't release a captive heart because they do not have a keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back