• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what can kill heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is the keyblade the only thing able to attack heartless?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
remember on destiny islands, when sora had his wooden stick and he couldn't fight the heartless? then the keyblade appeared and he could fight? well how come at hollow bastion when he gets his stick again, he can fight the heartless then? i thought only the keyblade can fight the heartless! sora's not the only one who broke that rule, donald, goofy, every party and assist member he had, and everyone who fought in the great hollow bastion war! so...was the rule that only the keyblade can kill heartless abondened or forgotton or what? tell me what you think.:thumbsup:

EDIT: also roxas couldn't attack the nobodies with his struggle bat he needed a keyblade, but later other people attacked nobodies

Last edited:

D

The KR3W
Well then obviusly the keyblade isnt the only thing that can kill heartless. Leon's Gunblade, Donald's Staff, Goofy's Sheild, etc.

A

Audo

Many things can kill Heartless and Nobodies.
The fact that you cant at first for Sora and Roxas are just plot mechanics till you get the Keyblade. I doubt it has real importance.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think it can be taken as wooden swords as just being too weak, and Sora even weaker himself. Fact is the wooden sword did deal damage in Hollow Bastion when Riku took the Keyblade (albeit minimal, but damage nonetheless), making me think that Sora just wasn't strong enough to leave a dent on the Shadow Heartless without regards to his weapon. Then the weapon changed and Sora's lack of strength mattered much less.
In HB it was the opposite - the weapon was measly but Sora was strong enough to still be able to deal damage with it.

As for "only the Keyblade" part, only the Keyblade can truly purify Heartless and Nobodies, releasing their Hearts, Bodies and Souls to possibly revert back into their Original Selves.

B@con

Everything which is a real weapon can destroy heartless. But only the keyblade can release hearts, thats als why the Organization needed Roxas, he was the only one who could release heart which they needed in order to create Kingdom Hearts.

and the reason why Roxas and Sora couldnt hurt the heartless is just simpel ~_~ a wooden sword and a toy-baseball pat ... yeah... you couldn't also hurt a normal human with those things seriously XDXD that's why they couldn't hurt 'em

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
and the reason why Roxas and Sora couldnt hurt the heartless is just simpel ~_~ a wooden sword and a toy-baseball pat ... yeah... you couldn't also hurt a normal human with those things seriously XDXD that's why they couldn't hurt 'em

There's a difference between dealing serious damage and the weapon passing through them.
And fact is Sora did manage to deal damage with his wooden sword XD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And fact is Sora did manage to deal damage with his wooden sword XD

As someone who tried to fight them with the wooden sword just for lulz, I can testify. The damage is incredibly pitiful, but it's there.

C

Colours

Anything can kill a heartless and Nobody, like in kh2 when you fight with Leon, or Donald and Goofy, the didn't have a keyblade, but they had still kill them.Lmao what???.But you use the keyblade on a heartless, if you want to release a captive heart from within.

Awards
Maybe he was weaker physically and mentally at the start of the game. I guess only the strong ones can fend them off, that's probably the reason why Seifer couldnt beat the Nobodies. Same goes for Roxas.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas was playing by different rules of combat, both because his enemies were Nobodies and not Heartless (possible effects), and he was in the digital Twilight Town. The Digital Keyblade he received the first time around must've been modified to affect them, and then he reclaimed his own Keyblade so he could fight for real.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
the keyblade is the main weapon wich can kill the heartless and release hearts. but the true thing that kills them is a strong heart. like in kh1 when sora loses his keyblade to riku and uses a wooden sword. that could also kill them. and squall & co could also kill them becouse they have strong hearts. but the heartless will come back then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back