• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you most like about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimateform3334

i know alot of people are sharing what they thought about kh2, most of what im hearing is bad so lets bring the better side out,

i wanna know what yall like about kh2 the most, if this thread has already been done then my bad but for now lets see what you thought was the best about kh2, and it could be anything

my favorite was sorta actualy the keyblades

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I liked the whole game, but if I had to choose...Timeless River, Organization XIII, and (let the flaming begin) the Reaction Comands

Book of Secrets

Well, a lot of people hate this but...since Kingdom Hearts was made difficult by abilities that weren't up to an amazing standard and the fact that there was no drive form...the abilities and the forms in Kingdom Hearts 2 needless to say were kind of a nice break from the challenge of Kingdom Hearts. But they pushed it by adding the reaction commands, there is no challenge left and no thrill. With the reaction commands, you know what is going to happen. In the original game, every fight was a battle to the very last attack.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
I like TWTNW and the fight against sephiroth. Because (idk if this is only my game but) in Kingdom hearts 1 my sora does a 3 hit combo that doesnt hurt a fly.

Edit: And Roxas too and the new enemies +the reaction commannds even though they should be more than just triangle

Last edited:

Birnax

I like the dual-wielding keblades ability.

Last edited:

Dcasd1

i loved everything about it the large bosses, the reaction commands, the story, the game was awesome!

aswaxsora

Awards
I liked Sora because he was still the stupid person we love but he got stronger. Riku because he was able to chose light (my sisters and me have think Riku couldn't decide, which side he wanted) and he became super hot. Roxas because I loved him duel-wielding two of my favorite Keyblades in Deep Dive. Axel because he was so funny. Demyx because he didn't want to fight. I also like a few reaction commands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back