• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you do to stay in shape?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Taking an aerobics class this semester so it's got me working out.
Running up stairs, running around the gym, lunges, form running, squats and those are just the warm-ups. Got weight-lifting and stations in there. May not be all that rigorous as others (it's mostly used by girls, meh), but it's good exercise.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Absolutely nothing.

I just sometimes don't eat. Yeah, it's not healthy, but whatever. If it ever starts to really affect me, I'll eat. Not really IN shape, but I'm not fat.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And I rarely eat meat it. I really dislike how humans have the human superiority type of thought.

Until I see a Cheetah learn to harvest raw materials and build itself a ferrari out of the ambition to travel faster than it's own capabilities, I'm pretty sure the Human race is god damn superior to every other thing on this earth.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Until I see a Cheeta learn to harvest raw materials and build itself a ferrari out of the ambition to travel faster than it's own capabilities, I'm pretty sure the Human race is god damn superior to every other thing on this earth.

That's because it simply is, bro. If something else is, I want them to raise their hand and say it to my face.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I don't eat hardly maybe like 500 cals or less and I guess like 4 hours of excercise I do.
and like the Hour I have of P.E.
(which isn't good for you though :C)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't eat hardly maybe like 500 cals or less and I guess like 4 hours of excercise I do.

The human body requires somewhere in the realm of 1,000-1,500 calories in a day in order to maintain proper organ functions.

Trag

Bronze Member
I go rock climbing and hike through Lynn Woods every week now. It's not enough, I figure, but that's all the time I spend doing nothing that I'm willing to sacrifice. I love the woods though, and I love rock climbing.

G

GATTAI

i kick people's butts

then i teach kids how to kick butt like me, but when they try to beat me up i punch them in the face

i also have copious amounts of sex with my right hand, and now my forearm is massive like the motherfucking fist of the north start

legendary_Dosa7

I go to the Gym for an hour everyday, as in for my eating I try to mostly veggies. But some for some reason Im not losing that much. Hmmm what am I doing wrong? sleeping too late?

RememberRoxas

I go rock climbing and hike through Lynn Woods every week now. It's not enough, I figure, but that's all the time I spend doing nothing that I'm willing to sacrifice. I love the woods though, and I love rock climbing.
I like rock....wall climbing.
There's a nice park about a mile from where I live.It's kind of fun to bike through a trail in there but over the summer I got my bike stolen.

It's a crappy bike I bought secondhand for $8 and was a rust bucket.But I loved such a bike. :(

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Oh my wonderfully raging metabolism doesn't let me get fat :)

On the dark side, it hardly lets me get extra mass either.

I sort of gave up with fighting against my body the past few years, even with a 3000-3500 calorie diet and working out 4 times a week at one point in my life, I hardly gained much weight.

I've decided I'm just gonna wait until I'm in my mid-20's or so before I start seriously considering altering my body mass.

As for now, I'm good though. 150 lbs....tall, lean. Satisfied.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I have completely different workouts in-season and during the summer.

During summer. I lifted in the morning for an hour, went to team practice for like 3 hours and finished with some footwork & conditioning in the afternoon for like 3 hours.

Now that Im in-season, I wake up at 5 to go lift before school 2-3 times a week. Then I have regular practice after school.

Plus, I have an extremely high metabolism.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
nothing right now

used to walk just about everywhere i went when i lived at UNO

am seriously considering getting back into tae kwan do or doing hapkido this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back