• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think is the last Disney world to be revealed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
With the game going gold, I've been inspired to make this topic.

Assuming that we have a Disney world left to be revealed, and also assuming it will be the last Disney world to be revealed for the game, what do you think it will be? (not hope, think).

Personally, I think that it will be Oz, The Great and Powerful. I know I've been a bit of a broken record by suggesting this property, but it makes sense with what I've noticed with the world selection from the Together trailer.

Toy Box/Monstropolis are Pixar worlds (which just so happen to be a character transformation worlds). Kingdom of Corona and Arendelle are Disney Princess worlds. The former two are beginning worlds, whilst the latter two are middle worlds. Pirates is a Live-action property and having a Live-action property before or after it completes this franchise pairing.

Also, it's an unexpected world, because the property has had no exposure for years despite its financial success, and it can work as another character transformation world.

Anyway, what does everyone else think the last Disney world will be, and why? Only one choice here.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Going to be bold and say its Atlantis. I mentioned this in another thread but giving the lore and mythology in the film and effects it can have in KH3 storywise, is could be the last world we visit after San Fransokyo. Because of that it would make sense why it's being saved for Jump Festa. I'm prepared to be wrong of course, but I'd say Atlantis fits the bill of being the unexpected Disney world.

notnow123487

Awards
Been saying this for years, but I still think Wall-E is the out there world. It’s totally the type of movie that Nomura would love.

ImVentus

Awards
Something that speaks of popularity outside of the KH fandom. Could be another Pixar world.

Swing

Awards
I still think it is either Agrabah or maybe even Star Wars. Star Wars would actually be a huge deal for a last revealed Disney world.

Swing

Awards
If it would be another Pixar movie, my guesses would be Finding Nemo or Cars. The Incredibles are very unlikely because the super hero theme is already taken by Big Hero 6.

ActingDude17

I still think it is either Agrabah or maybe even Star Wars. Star Wars would actually be a huge deal for a last revealed Disney world.

Nomura has already confirmed no Marvel/SW for KH3.

I think there's more than one Disney world left to be revealed. The likeliest of all possibilities is probably The Princess and the Frog​. It would fit in with the KH story so well and also provide the opportunity for some really compelling graphics and gameplay.

yremissa

More worlds? With the last trailers I got a feeling that we got them all... especially the today's trailer with the titel: together. They show off all the disney stuff.

Swing

Awards
Isn't Big Hero 6 technically a Marvel movie? Also only 8 Disney worlds would be kinda lacking.... I mean KH II had 16 I think.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I've been saying the same thing for a while now. If there's only one left, I'm guessing it's either TP&TF or Brave (leaning towards the former). If there are two worlds, I can see the second being either Agrabah, The Jungle Book, or something off-the-wall (like Fantasia, "Steamboat Willie," and TRON were in past games).

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I've said it a few times already, but I'm on the Atlantis and Princess and the Frog side.

If I say what I want to be in, it'd be Black Cauldron. I feel like that just fits KH and would be a good Enchanted Dominion-esque world.

sdr27

Awards
I'll be the first admit I was wrong about WIR being in KH3. The "together" trailer greatly decreases my prediction, However, I think there's more to be revealed, Nourma said there's an announcement coming in December. I would Imagine he would say something if the 100-acre wood is the last Disney world to be revealed. That being said, I'm placing my bet on Atlantis

disney233

Awards
Is there...something I missed? How did the trailer completely throw any hope of WIR being in 3, and opened the window for Atlantis all of a sudden? I thought it was because of the 'underwater aspects' that dashed any hopes of Atlantis being in KH3. What changed?

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I think there's two left. Princess and the Frog and Atlantis. TP&TF works as another Princess world and Atlantis would work really well as the "final" Disney world you visit because of the wow factor.

Wish there was room for Agrabah but I think the other two at this point take priority.

mytomxxx

I'm kinda believing more that we will not get other Disney world, but assuming we will, I think it would be Atlantis because of the swimming haha. They wouldn't do that mechanic for only one world

appleboy82791

Awards
I know it's a real long shot, and I know most of you are probably going to laugh as me for it but... I'm still holding onto a shred of hope that somehow Moana makes its way into KH3. Yes, yes, yes I know all the reasons why it probably won't so don't call me out on it. For example, how they said back in 2015 that big hero 6 was one of the last worlds decided on and Moana came out after that. However I hold onto hope because SE has also said that they can get a peak behind the curtain on movies that aren't even out yet for consideration into KH3. Anyway, I just liked Moana a lot more than I thought I would and it seems like it would fit into KH3 really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back