• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does he mean? WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

OK So in BBS I saw a video of how the castle of oblivion was made. I understand how Aqua did it but what I don't get was when ME meant by "No one will know the puzzle ,but you Aqua" or somewhere along those words. What did he mean by "puzzle" and why must people forget that the place is really the Land of Departure?

Can someone please answer?! to see this video please click here: YouTube - strwbrymilk's Channel

O

Oberon

lol remember this is the spoiler section. don't gotta highlight spoilers in the title.

castle oblivion is like a huge puzzle. when xemnas got there the first time, ven was already there in the room of awakening. but no one can find it except aqua. no one knows much more than that. or maybe they do, but I don't. lol

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
OK So in BBS I saw a video of how the castle of oblivion was made. I understand how Aqua did it but what I don't get was when ME meant by "No one will know the puzzle ,but you Aqua" or somewhere along those words. What did he mean by "puzzle" and why must people forget that the place is really the Land of Departure?

Can someone please answer?! to see this video please click here: YouTube - strwbrymilk's Channel

Basically, he meant that Aqua is the only one that knows the secrets to Castle Oblivion.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Both above posts are correct, but to clarify, Aqua, being the one who "made" Castle Oblivion what it is, is therefore the only one who will be able to reach the Room of Awakening again. Castle Oblivion is like an ever-changing puzzle. Or rather, a few specific rooms do not actually go up or down (as Sora and Riku did) but instead are actually set on an infinite loop. This kind of also explains how CO looks much bigger on the inside than the outside. There really aren't 13 floors and basements, more just loops with a few side rooms.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Like Crimson Jazz sad, Aqua knows everything about the Castle Oblivion, because she is the one who created it.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well we only saw Aqua transform the land of departure into Castle Oblivion.

We never saw her navigate through it.

So I"m guessing that maybe you could unlock the ceilings or walls with a Keyblade, or something along those lines. After all, that would be the safest way to ensure they couldn't be found. After BBS, very few people had Keyblades.

Gram

Banned
Awards
like others have said, when she sealed that keyhole LOD>CO so seeing as how she's the one who made/changed it she's the only one who can find her way through it.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
yeah, it means she is the only one who can find the ROA or just navigate through CO

SuperSailorEarth

like others have said, when she sealed that keyhole LOD>CO so seeing as how she's the one who made/changed it she's the only one who can find her way through it.

She didn't seal it. thats what i find to be the interesting part. she used her key in the hole to do what appears to be changing the world's heart, thus changing it's appearance.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
secrt od the powerful weapon keyblade reside there and must never e given to dark forces basically

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
he meant aqua is the only who understands the secrets to it. thats why xemnas couldnt find the room of awakening where ven is...nomuras also stated that.

without aqua they cant get to where ven is :p

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Meaning that Aqua is the only one who can find the room where Ven is in....basically because she was the one who changed it, and maybe Eraqus' keyblade has something to do with it too.

Without Aqua, no one will find Ven in CO...so that means we will be seeing CO in future KH games.

Dcasd1

but why would they want to find ven. he doesn't have a purpose anymore?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

The minute Sora finds out that Ven's heart is inside of him (being the softie that he is), he's immediately going to try everything he can to get Ven his heart back.

This. Besides, MX.. err.. Xehanort might be looking for him because even in the state Ven/ Vantias is in now, doesn't mean that the Vantias part can be brought back and if MX still wants to X-Blade, which I'm sure he does, he would find a way to bring back that part of Ven. He's not useless now. Ven's not Kairi or Xion. Also, the puzzle that was mentioned probably refers to CO seems to go on and on, like Re: CoM/ CoM or well, you know. I think I suck at explaining this.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Because Aqua promised to come back for Ven.....and from what we can all see from KH, all the characters try their hardest to keep their promises.

Key

Exile
Awards
The minute Sora finds out that Ven's heart is inside of him (being the softie that he is), he's immediately going to try everything he can to get Ven his heart back.

Because Aqua promised to come back for Ven.....and from what we can all see from KH, all the characters try their hardest to keep their promises.

And this, my friends, is the likely plot for KH3. Sora saves Aqua, Aqua figures out Ven's heart is in him, and they go to CO to fix Ven. >.>

ICECOOL113

And this, my friends, is the likely plot for KH3. Sora saves Aqua, Aqua figures out Ven's heart is in him, and they go to CO to fix Ven. >.>

Yep I think you pretty much explained the overall plot. Also don't forget how Aqua is most likely going to ask Sora about Terra being "stuck in the darkness" and be totally clueless about what happened to him in KH1 and 2. Then Sora has to explain to Aqua how he killed Terra aka in this case Terranort and she is going to be pissed off at him. **I can see it now the face of Aqua after hearing what she missed for over 10 years**
Aqua: WHAT THE F*** SORA!

Gram

Banned
Awards
this i'd bother sora's fragile/softy consince knowing that he's the reason ven's in a coma, or aleast thats how he'll c it.

Yep I think you pretty much explained the overall plot. Also don't forget how Aqua is most likely going to ask Sora about Terra being "stuck in the darkness" and be totally clueless about what happened to him in KH1 and 2. Then Sora has to explain to Aqua how he killed Terra aka in this case Terranort and she is going to be pissed off at him. **I can see it now the face of Aqua after hearing what she missed for over 10 years**
Aqua: WHAT THE F*** SORA!
:lol:
sora's face>
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back