• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does Xehonart's name mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It could be possible. There are so many ways for it to go that it's almost stupid to speculate. The Secret Ending in KH2 is even MORE open ended then Deep Dive.

The Answer

MyInnerFred said:
It could be possible. There are so many ways for it to go that it's almost stupid to speculate. The Secret Ending in KH2 is even MORE open ended then Deep Dive.

That's right, but remember "put 1,000 monkies in front of a 1,000 typewriters, and eventually, one will start writing Shakespeare" All we have to do, is make a list of everything we know from kh1/CoM/2 and everything important of those games and just guess and check. a couple months before kh2 came out, someone on these forums wrote that roxas fought with riku and then battled him. if we just guess and check, we'll find the answers in no time

Edit: if he is a keyblade master, then maybe that's why he could open the door to kingdom hearts

The Answer

violent_anger said:
dude, remember when right before u fight ansem the final time, he says

to the heart seeking freedom blah blah blah
and so this boy sought to escape from this prison, he sought a way to cross over into other worlds, and opened his heart to darkness

true, but i doubt that out of the infinate amount of refugees from worlds that were lost to the heartless, and out of the handful that embraced the darkness, he chose the one-in-over-a-trillion chance of the keyblade master. he could've picked any being of darkness, because we know he can move to other worlds since we saw him at destiny islands and hollow bastion. i doubt those are the only 2 worlds he could go to

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
he sought riku cuase hes micheal jackson in disguise

but really, he picked riku for a few reasons,
1. riku ahs athletic abilities
2. riku was a rival of sora, who ansem meet earlyer
3. riku was the only one who oppened his heart to ansem(in HB, riku met the guy in the cloak)

The Answer

violent_anger said:
he sought riku cuase hes micheal jackson in disguise

but really, he picked riku for a few reasons,
1. riku ahs athletic abilities
2. riku was a rival of sora, who ansem meet earlyer
3. riku was the only one who oppened his heart to ansem(in HB, riku met the guy in the cloak)

lol. i'd feel real sorry for michael jackson if he saw all the times people have made fun of him (example: dramatic hearts)

but:
1. I don't think he would've used riku for his muscles because he altered his body and xehonart never really used physical attacks, all magical.
2. I don't really see why xehonart would use riku because of his rivalry with sora except maybe it was that riku was desperate for power, and if sora killed xehonart, he would've killed riku too
3.i said we saw him on destiny island (appeared to sora in the secret cave) and in hollow bastion (appeared to riku after being beaten by sora). and i'm sure that out of an infinate amount of people, that only one would've opened his heart to darkness

other than what i pointed out, you put up a good argument

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I think what he ment was Riku was looking for power and he ran into Ansem how offerend him power for a price. I'm sure the fact that Riku had a strong heart and body in general didn't hurt. I think Ansem just needed a shell to do all his dirty work in. If he only wanted him for the Key Blade aspect he would have ditched Riku once Sora proved that he was the rightful master of the Keyblade, after Riku took it that is. Riku was a strong warrior, he handled the darkness well, Ansem liked that so he went for him.

FYI every mention of Ansem is of Xehanort. I'm use to refering to him as Ansem when I speak of KH1.

The Answer

MyInnerFred said:
I think what he ment was Riku was looking for power and he ran into Ansem how offerend him power for a price. I'm sure the fact that Riku had a strong heart and body in general didn't hurt. I think Ansem just needed a shell to do all his dirty work in. If he only wanted him for the Key Blade aspect he would have ditched Riku once Sora proved that he was the rightful master of the Keyblade, after Riku took it that is. Riku was a strong warrior, he handled the darkness well, Ansem liked that so he went for him.

FYI every mention of Ansem is of Xehanort. I'm use to refering to him as Ansem when I speak of KH1.

assumed the ansem thing, but i did mention some of the stuff you said above

The Answer said:
lol. i'd feel real sorry for michael jackson if he saw all the times people have made fun of him (example: dramatic hearts)

but:
1. I don't think he would've used riku for his muscles because he altered his body and xehonart never really used physical attacks, all magical.
2. I don't really see why xehonart would use riku because of his rivalry with sora except maybe it was that riku was desperate for power, and if sora killed xehonart, he would've killed riku too
3.i said we saw him on destiny island (appeared to sora in the secret cave) and in hollow bastion (appeared to riku after being beaten by sora). and i'm sure that out of an infinate amount of people, that only one would've opened his heart to darkness

other than what i pointed out, you put up a good argument

but would it really matter if he could wield the darkness well, because in the end, xehonart would just alter riku's body to his own form, and since he kicked riku's heart out, he couldn't use riku's darkness (which he gave him)

P.S. under my name was "heartless" now it says "gummi ship builder" what's that mean?

edit: thanx violent anger

Last edited:

The Answer

violent_anger said:
? yes he did, thats why riku was in the world of darkness, where all hearts gather. ansem kicked out riku, and rikus heart didnt have a vesel, so riku went to the world of darkness, and ansem moved into rikus body

maybe riku abandoned his body, knowing it was futile to try to fight Xehonart

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
No. Riku's Heart was shared, there is no point in which it says his Heart was kicked out. All that happens is Ansem is let into Riku. If his Heart had left his body he would have become a Heartless. You remember when Riku fights the power of Ansem during the Hollow Bastion battle? That's because his Heart is fighting for control. They both occupy the same shell, Ansem's heart is stronger so he takes control.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Another Keyblade...
I've gotten the Keyblade for this side.

Riku
?

I've been talking to you all along.
But my words were hindered by the darkness covering your heart.

Riku
I don't know who you are, but... What's happened to me

Your heart has overcome the darkness.
But you couldn't take back your body.

So only your heart was left behind
In this dark side where stolen hearts are gathered.

Riku
What should I do?

Riku turns to face the way onwards again.

The door of darkness that is soon going to appear...
That door, through which we cannot pass...
In order to close it,
Two keys and two hearts are needed.

Perhaps you too, like me, come here for that purpose.
Maybe it was fate.

no, riku was gone

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Okay Im seriously confused about ansem! can someone make a diagram that connects him to his every concievable incarnate (Diz, Xenmas,Xehanort, Kh1 Ansem, Original Ansem.) What I am asking is Let's DISSECT Ansem! (not physically, that's gross, but spiritually, mentally and psychologically.) Geez, I don't even know who the Real, real, real Ansem is anymore. waaaaaaa

Nixion

The Answer said:
thx, from what i saw there wasn't anything that could really help. but i found a photo

Ansem.jpg

that's what i meant by original xehonart

he has brown eyes, lighter skin and two little hairs sticking out, where as the heartless ansem, has red eyes, dark skin and flat hair

Hey cut out xehoart and paste him beside ansem(kh1) so we can see the changes and prove them your point.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Nixion said:
Hey cut out xehoart and paste him beside ansem(kh1) so we can see the changes and prove them your point.
well...ansem does a little style/FASHION change:
hair
tan (lmao...imagine xenahort working on his tan)
...posture
eyes? can't see them properly on the pic...need 2 look at my Jiminy's Memo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back