• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does Xehonart's name mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Answer

(Note: all citings from Ansem's Other Reports ar from http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_ii_ansem.txt)

Well, when we rearrange the letters, we get
"No Heart X"
"Another X"

Now, I may have not been a member for too long, but i've looked a these forums a lot; and if there is one thing i've learned about KH/Kh2, it's that Nomura likes to do both options. (Ex. twilight, "He is ansem yet he's not") I believe both work.
Why "No Heart X":
1) Ansem's other report #1

We learnt in CoM that memories make up the heart. If one has no memories, he has no heart.

2) The "X"
Nobodies are beings who are shells. Xehonart had no heart, so he was the shell. All organization members have an X in their name. Since he became a Nobody twice (first appeared with no heart when he met ansem, and abandoned his body which created the second nobody of him [xemnas]) could be why he's known as the superior

Why "Another X"?:

The report also states that he has a talent surpassing that of a human. I have reason to believe that the talent is unlocking any lock, making him a keyblade master. In the original Ansem Reports, we were told that there was a keyblade master of darkness and one of light. Maybe it was simply a ratio. 1/1=2/2. Xehonart and Riku are the Keyblade Masters of Darkness, and Sora/Roxas and Mickey are the Keyblade Masters of light (I didn't include Kairi because i don't know the other keyblade master to make the 3/3 ratio).

2) Ansem's other report #13 and Ansem Report #5

In Ansem Report # 5, Xehonart talks about how he followed a heartless to the door to the heart of hollow bastion and how he opened the door. The only being that comes to mind that could open a door which leads to the heart of the world is a Keyblade Master. In Ansem's other report #13, Diz mentions this, but stops caring because everything is coming to an end. Perhaps Nomura wanted us to think this out for ourself.

Conclusion: Something powerful must've taken Xehonart's heart, whether it was an average heartless, or something trying to stop the Keyblade Master. Xehonart attempted to recover his heart, but wound up creating something horrible a.k.a. the Heartless version of him in Kh1 (why else would his heart appear differently from his normal self if riku looked like himself [having removed xehonart from him]

This is just my theory, so if you disagree, state your opinion. This all could be just my imagination gone wild

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
The Answer said:
(Note: all citings from Ansem's Other Reports ar from http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_ii_ansem.txt)

Well, when we rearrange the letters, we get
"No Heart X"
"Another X"

Now, I may have not been a member for too long, but i've looked a these forums a lot; and if there is one thing i've learned about KH/Kh2, it's that Nomura likes to do both options. (Ex. twilight, "He is ansem yet he's not") I believe both work.
Why "No Heart X":

We learnt in CoM that memories make up the heart. If one has no memories, he has no heart.

2) The "X"
Nobodies are beings who are shells. Xehonart had no heart, so he was the shell. All organization members have an X in their name. Since he became a Nobody twice (first appeared with no heart when he met ansem, and abandoned his body which created the second nobody of him [xemnas]) could be why he's known as the superior

first things first
dude, memories do not make a heart, memories are inside a heart. memories are like computer files, if a cdopmuter has no files, its still a computer.
xehanort was a person, xehanort is just a name. it could eman something, but he is a complete being (or he was at the beginning)

The Answer

violent_anger said:
first things first
dude, memories do not make a heart, memories are inside a heart. memories are like computer files, if a cdopmuter has no files, its still a computer.
xehanort was a person, xehanort is just a name. it could eman something, but he is a complete being (or he was at the beginning)

what about my idea with him being a keyblade master, does that idea make sense?

Last edited:

violent_anger

not quite,

Why "Another X"?:

The report also states that he has a talent surpassing that of a human. I have reason to believe that the talent is unlocking any lock, making him a keyblade master. In the original Ansem Reports, we were told that there was a keyblade master of darkness and one of light. Maybe it was simply a ratio. 1/1=2/2. Xehonart and Riku are the Keyblade Masters of Darkness, and Sora/Roxas and Mickey are the Keyblade Masters of light (I didn't include Kairi because i don't know the other keyblade master to make the 3/3 ratio).

2) Ansem's other report #13 and Ansem Report #5

In Ansem Report # 5, Xehonart talks about how he followed a heartless to the door to the heart of hollow bastion and how he opened the door. The only being that comes to mind that could open a door which leads to the heart of the world is a Keyblade Master. In Ansem's other report #13, Diz mentions this, but stops caring because everything is coming to an end. Perhaps Nomura wanted us to think this out for ourself.

Conclusion: Something powerful must've taken Xehonart's heart, whether it was an average heartless, or something trying to stop the Keyblade Master. Xehonart attempted to recover his heart, but wound up creating something horrible a.k.a. the Heartless version of him in Kh1 (why else would his heart appear differently from his normal self if riku looked like himself [having removed xehonart from him]

This is just my theory, so if you disagree, state your opinion. This all could be just my imagination gone wild

report 5 was written by the real ansem, not xehanort, and i see no proof, or anything that would amke me think that xehanorts talents are to open locks. there is nothing at all, other then your beleife, to make us think that his power lies in opening locks. i ahve no idea what you mean by the ratio, but mickey is a keyblade weilder of darkness

gamefaqs said:
Another Keyblade...
I've gotten the Keyblade for this side.

Riku
?

I've been talking to you all along.
But my words were hindered by the darkness covering your heart.

Riku
I don't know who you are, but... What's happened to me?

Your heart has overcome the darkness.
But you couldn't take back your body.

So only your heart was left behind
In this dark side where stolen hearts are gathered.

Riku
What should I do?

Riku turns to face the way onwards again.

The door of darkness that is soon going to appear...
That door, through which we cannot pass...
In order to close it,
Two keys and two hearts are needed.

Perhaps you too, like me, come here for that purpose.
Maybe it was fate.

the voice was mickey, and this was the script for a scene in final mix.

one last thing, xehanort had his heart when he met ansem all those years ago, so he would not try to create a heart for himself if he already had one, the thing that made kh1 ansem was xehanort was xehanort giving himself to the heartless, he is different for many reasons
1) he willingly gave himself to the darkness
2) he had a STRONG HEART
3) he had hidden memories
the kh1 ansem was the heartless of xehanort, the kh2 xenmas is the nobody of xehanort.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
The Answer said:
Why "Another X"?:

sounds like Sora's ain't human

The Answer

you make good points violent anger, but

My apprentice Xehanort has, in the "Ansem Reports" which he wrote under my name,
hypothesized about the process of the terrible experiments that he carried out
and the "door" that appeared in the underground darkness.

That was a quote from Ansem's other report #3. Xehonart wrote the original ansem reports, not ansem. The kayblade has the abilty to unlock any lock, i simply assumed (i shouldn't have assumed) that the keyblade masters would be able to do so, as well

and tetraalmasy, i think that's it's the heart that makes, what i believe, a keyblade master super-human

violent_anger

The Answer said:
you make good points violent anger, but

That was a quote from Ansem's other report #3. Xehonart wrote the original ansem reports, not ansem. The kayblade has the abilty to unlock any lock, i simply assumed (i shouldn't have assumed) that the keyblade masters would be able to do so, as well

and tetraalmasy, i think that's it's the heart that makes, what i believe, a keyblade master super-human

yes, that is ture, but one thing u left out, xehanort did not write all of the ansem reports!!!!!!!!!!!, in that, DiZ was refering to reports #10,#11,#12, and #13

ansem wrote reports 1-9
xehanort wrote reports 10-13
DiZ wrote other reports 1-13

(Therefore, I will take the name "DiZ".
I will cast aside the exile's name "Ansem"...and have my revenge.
thats why i call him ansem, then diz)

p.s. going to church, then party, so i wont respond for a few hours, asian new years, woot!!!!

The Answer

well, i've heard people saying that, but i've never seen where it was officially stated. if someone could show me it, it would really help, but i could've sworn that i saw typed up somewhere where diz was saying he only wrote ansem report 0, which we've never seen

P.S. happy asian new years! Party!!!

HandsomeAnsem32

Well Xehanort was ansem's student. When Xehanort had become mad with power he exiled the real ansem into the non existent world. And then Xehanort took up the name Ansem. And the reason that the real ansem changed his name to DiZ is because his theory was that "Darkness is Zero". Hence the name DiZ. And when Xehanort had been defeated by sora in KH I. He still had part of him inside Riku. And in KH II. That little shadow of Xehanort had become so powerful that it transformed Riku into Xehanort. So technically Xehanort was a keyblade master cause riku uses a keyblade in KH II. But it is still riku. He just has Xehnorts body. And when Xehanort was defeated in KH I. DiZ had decided to come out of the Non Existent world and back into his original world. He then slowly watched as Sora and the Organazation had changed over the course of a year.

The Answer

HandsomeAnsem32 said:
Well Xehanort was ansem's student. When Xehanort had become mad with power he exiled the real ansem into the non existent world. And then Xehanort took up the name Ansem. And the reason that the real ansem changed his name to DiZ is because his theory was that "Darkness is Zero". Hence the name DiZ. And when Xehanort had been defeated by sora in KH I. He still had part of him inside Riku. And in KH II. That little shadow of Xehanort had become so powerful that it transformed Riku into Xehanort. So technically Xehanort was a keyblade master cause riku uses a keyblade in KH II. But it is still riku. He just has Xehnorts body.

you misunderstand me. Sorry, i didn't explain myself very clearly. I know what happens in Kh2 and I know why riku looks like him for the majority of the game, but i meant why does Xehonart (when he becomes a Heartless) have red eyes, a dark tan and straight hair? In the flashback and in the portrait of him in Hollow Bastion, he had brown eyes, fiar skin and two hairs stuck out. I assumed a being of pure heart looks like his original form; like Riku does after DiZ's machine goes crazy and erases Xehonart from Riku, Riku, as we see him, is a being of pure heart, but looks the same when he gets his body back in the end (or at least i assume he does)

HandsomeAnsem32

Sorry. I'm old. You have to explain things pretty thouroughly for me to understand. But the portrait is before Xehanort had exiled Ansem. He was ansem's student. And when ansem tried to stop Xehanort from turning to darkness he exiled ansem. And wrong. Ansem wrote only the Number 0 Report. Xehanort wrote 1-8. And ansem then wrote the reverse ansem reports himself.

The Answer

HandsomeAnsem32 said:
Sorry. I'm old. You have to explain things pretty thouroughly for me to understand. But the portrait is before Xehanort had exiled Ansem. He was ansem's student. And when ansem tried to stop Xehanort from turning to darkness he exiled ansem.

exactly! I thought ansem only wrote #0 and the other reports and xehonart wrote the rest. oh and 30 doesn't seem old. the way i look at it, you're as old at you are spiritually, but it gets creepy when a 70 year old man with a hat tilted sideways starts saying "what's happenin' my man?" in a southern accent *shudder*

violent_anger

huh, u wouldnt be surve would u? o well

the reason that xehanort in kh1 loked diferent was most likely due to him being a heartless. and riku does not havea pure heart. only the princesses have pure hearts, no one else has a pure heart, not cloud, not DiZ, nor riku, not even sora, the 7 princesses alone have pure hearts. and the reason that riku took xehanorts form was not beucase xehanort was powerful, it was so that he could hide himself from the org. XIII.

the answer, i know where u read that ansem only wrote report 0, it was the ansem other report 2, but remember that there can be translation errors, look

Other Ansem Report 2

I've made a huge mistake.

Beginning as a small psychological experiment, the research project into the "darkness of the heart" expanded rapidly. At the advice of my youngest disciple, Ienzo, I prepared a large-scale research facility beneath castle.

It was then that my six disciples secretly collected a number of test subjects, and began conducting dangerous experiments on the darkness of the heart

Upon learning of the situation, I immediately gathered my disciples, ordering them to discontinue any further research and erase the findings of the current study.

What in the world has happened to the hearts of the six men who were my loyal disciples? While chasing the mysteries of the heart's darkness, have they strayed into that darkness themselves?

But it is I who was the most foolish, for it was I who was the first to experiment. No matter what the reason, one must never tamper with the darkness in the heart's of men. I was haunted by my own mistake.

It was a visitor from another world who mended my broken heart. "Mickey" is what the small king called himself, and in his hand he held the legendary key of worlds. It was said that both prosperity and chaos were once brought to the world with this "Keyblade". He brought with him much interesting knowledge and through pleasent discussion, our friendship deepened.

With his encouragement, I decided to completely examine the data of the underground research facility.

And that's when I came across the "Ansem Report".

At the top, my name was recorded beside the number 0. Following it were the numbers 1-8, accompanied by the names of eight selfish men.

It was foolishly created, by the first test subject of my experiment.

other report 2(other version(translation))

I have made a grave error.

The research plans I made about the "darkness in the heart", beginning with meagre psychological experiments, have rapidly grown immensely.
As enthusiastically advised by my youngest disciple Ienzo, I have prepared a grand-scale research laboratory below the castle.

Unbeknownst to me, my six disciples gathered a great amount of test subjects and began dangerous experiments into the darkness of the heart.

As soon as I found out about this, I gathered my disciples and ordered a stop to the research, and to discard the results thus far.

What has happened to the hearts of the six who were once my loyal disciples? While pursuing the mystery of the darkness in the heart, did they themselves lose their way in the darkness? And the most foolish thing is that it was I who originally began these experiments.
Whatever the reason, the depths of the human heart should not be meddled in by others.
I despaired in my own error.

It was a visitor from another world who cured my grief-stricken heart.
A small king named "Mickey" carried the legendary key in his hand.
Yes, it was the "Keyblade" which was said to have brought chaos and prosperity to the world a long time ago.
He had a great amount of interesting knowledge, and we had enjoyable lengthy discussions, growing closer.

On his advice, I decided to re-examine the data from the underground laboratory.

And I discovered the "Ansem Reports".

They carried my name, but the only one that I wrote was Number 0.
Number 1 through Number 8 were written by that man of his own volition.

By the first test subject of my foolish experiment.

The Answer

i have, again, not explained myself clearly. I didn't mean they had pure hearts, i meant they were beings or pure heart, like they were only hearts, possessing no bodies, only hearts. (i was going to say they were heartless, but i just think of Shadows when I say that) i went to http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_ii_ansem.txt for the other reports, so there might've been some translation errors. and i'm sorta bummed that someone would think of me as surve/cedlas/xedlas, he did random stuff, so people would believe him, and call he could call them idiots. so far, it seems he has more charisma than i do. I really believe that xehonart could've been a keyblade master, so i'm not trying to mislead you. in short, no, i'm not him. it would've been cool to be in dramatic hearts though

P.S. I think he's Kingdom0hearts0, or at least a wannabe-suvre on sugar

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Answer said:
you misunderstand me. Sorry, i didn't explain myself very clearly. I know what happens in Kh2 and I know why riku looks like him for the majority of the game, but i meant why does Xehonart (when he becomes a Heartless) have red eyes, a dark tan and straight hair? In the flashback and in the portrait of him in Hollow Bastion, he had brown eyes, fiar skin and two hairs stuck out. I assumed a being of pure heart looks like his original form; like Riku does after DiZ's machine goes crazy and erases Xehonart from Riku, Riku, as we see him, is a being of pure heart, but looks the same when he gets his body back in the end (or at least i assume he does)
xehanort(when he was complete has orange eyes) and when he was a heart has orange eyes too and so does xemnas and so does DiZ
kh_ansem.jpg
Xemnas.png

The Answer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
xehanort(when he was complete has orange eyes) and when he was a heart has orange eyes too and so does xemnas and so does DiZ
kh_ansem.jpg
Xemnas.png

by complete form i meant his original form. it's the way he looks like on the painting that sora sees, when he talks to ansem when he's talking to mickey in the flashback and in dramatic hearts 2 episode 1's intro when it shows handsome

violent anger-
oh and i don't think handsome ansem is suvre, he hasn't posted any crackpot ideas

P.S. hope New Years was fun!

The Answer

double burn! kingdom0hearts0 i don't know why you're obsessed with getting attention, but like ghandi, you and i can try to find a peaceful solution

sorry for double posting again, i thought there was another post before this one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back