• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does Xehonart's name mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
violent_anger said:
no, riku was gone

True, I always looked at it as a more spiritual thing... Because wouldn't that make him a heartless? I mean Sora had a strong heart yet he became one and given the evidence that Sora had just won the Keyblade back from Riku (meaning his was stronger) Riku should have became one as well. I always thought that conflict was inside his mind. You know how Sora takes the Path of Light but he never PHYSICALLY takes it. But I do see your point.

The Answer

MyInnerFred said:
No. Riku's Heart was shared, there is no point in which it says his Heart was kicked out. All that happens is Ansem is let into Riku. If his Heart had left his body he would have become a Heartless. You remember when Riku fights the power of Ansem during the Hollow Bastion battle? That's because his Heart is fighting for control. They both occupy the same shell, Ansem's heart is stronger so he takes control.

right. originally. but after xehonart took over riku completely (transforming the body to his own design), riku abandons his body. but this brings us some questions about riku and mickey:
1) If he's a heartless like xehonart was, doesn't that mean he can conrtol all the heartless?
2) Does he get his body back going through the door to light?
3) Why couldn't Mickey go through the door, we knew riku couldn't since he was a heartless. could mickey have become a heartlesss too?

Angel's Prayer said:
Okay Im seriously confused about ansem! can someone make a diagram that connects him to his every concievable incarnate (Diz, Xenmas,Xehanort, Kh1 Ansem, Original Ansem.) What I am asking is Let's DISSECT Ansem! (not physically, that's gross, but spiritually, mentally and psychologically.) Geez, I don't even know who the Real, real, real Ansem is anymore. waaaaaaa

People get confused about this all the time. i just figured it out a couple weeks ago, myself

DiZ- he was the original Ansem
Xehonart- KH1 ansem. he was originally a student of ansem, but after an experiment to get his memories back went horribly wrong, he became obsessed with darkness and abandoned his body, making him the most powerful heartless ( i believe he could've been a Keyblade master, but there's no solid proof :rolleyes: )
Xemnas the body Xehonart expelled, which became a nobody. he also started the organization and is #1

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Another Keyblade...
I've gotten the Keyblade for this side.

Riku
?

I've been talking to you all along.
But my words were hindered by the darkness covering your heart.

Riku
I don't know who you are, but... What's happened to me

Your heart has overcome the darkness.
But you couldn't take back your body.

So only your heart was left behind
In this dark side where stolen hearts are gathered.

Riku
What should I do?

Riku turns to face the way onwards again.

The door of darkness that is soon going to appear...
That door, through which we cannot pass...
In order to close it,
Two keys and two hearts are needed.

Perhaps you too, like me, come here for that purpose.
Maybe it was fate.

rikus heart overcame the darkness, so thats why he sint heartless

They didn't just create "pure-blood" Heartless from the human heart, they used
them to artificially synthesize Heartless.
It seems that they have given these artificial Heartless a mark and called them
"emblems".

But whether pure-blood Heartless or Emblem, Heartless without a heart move
following an instinctve desire.
They simply seek out hearts and gather.
With a human-like opponent, all they do is they easily remove the heart and take
it into themselves, creating more companions. They do not listen to the orders
of humans.

But, what about the orders of stronger Heartless?

If, for example, that man discarded his soul and body to become a Heartless,
could he not lead the naturally unleaderlike Heartless?

Furthermore, does he intend to take advantage of the Heartless' instinct?
If the Heartless, who seek out hearts, are aiming for a bigger, stronger heart,
the final objective is clear.
In this world, the greatest heart is..."the heart of the world".

figure it out

The Answer

violent_anger said:
i call that a heart, whats your point

xehonart and riku become the heartless equivilant of the organization. the organization are nobodies who had strong enough hearts to mantain their form, (or something close to it). Xehonart and Riku are heartless with strong enough hearts to maintain their original form (or something close to it). The organization can still control normal nobodies as Riku and Xehonart can control normal nobodies

violent_anger

is that so, well show me any proof pic, or anything at all, that points to riku being a heartless, even xehanort isnt a heartless, in a sense

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back
as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless,
keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.
It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Beceause he is a higher form of a Heartless. Hence why later on in the final boss fight he transforms into his "Heartless" form and even has the crest on himself. Xehanort from KH1 is to Heartless what Xenmas is to Nobodies. They are higher much more powerful forms.

The Answer

MyInnerFred said:
Beceause he is a higher form of a Heartless. Hence why later on in the final boss fight he transforms into his "Heartless" form and even has the crest on himself. Xehanort from KH1 is to Heartless what Xenmas is to Nobodies. They are higher much more powerful forms.

that's what I thought. but is the reason why they didn't become your-run-of-the-mill heartless because of their unatural births, or their strong hearts?

~Scarlette~ said:
Xenahort Means Eat Poo!!!
uh-oh, I smell another kingdom0hearts0

Last edited:

The Answer

violent_anger said:
actually, the reason xehanort is a higher heartless is becuase he has a stronger heart and willingly gave into the darkness, so xehanort is a higher form of heartless, but that doesnt mean riku is a heartless

right, but he no longer has a body, which would make him the same kind of heartless xehonart was.

edit: and he gave into the darkness willingly

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I personally think that Strong Heart is b/s. Sora, who would have the strongest Heart of them all (being a Keyblader and being that his Heart was Stronger then Riku's) became a Heartless. Why did he become one yet the others didn't? I think there's another reason.

The Answer

perhaps it has to to with the amount of darkness in one's heart. Xehonart and Riku obviously had a larger amont of darkness, but sora had a little bit too. don't forget, that sora had kairi, who had no darkness in her heart, inside him, so that might've played a part in it too

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Wouldn't that lean more to him NOT turning into a Heartless though? Because he has less darkness to take over his heart... You would think that one with more darkness would have a better chance of becoming a Heartless, and in both accounts it had nothing to do with Heartless. Neither Sora or Riku were attacked / killed by a Heartless (like the women in Traverse Town) so they couldn't have become Heartless like that. They both gave into the darkness, right?

violent_anger

wait, did u say riku has no body and thats why hes a heartless? he had a body, so hes not a heartless. and remember, sora gave in to the darkness when he stabbed himself, but he had little darkness, so he came back as a small heartless, no matter how little darkness u have, surrender to it, and ur a heartless. also, the reason that xehanort was like how he was was becuase of a few things
1. he had a strong heart
2. he gave into the darkness willingly
3. he had hidden memories
not only of his past life before he was found by ansem but also everything he learned from ansem, which was lost when ansem experimented on him.

memories has something to do with it

btw, i just thoguht of something, riku has a strong bond with sora and kairi, so its possible that their bond acted as an anchor, keeping riku from heartlessism, just a guess

The Answer

MyInnerFred said:
Wouldn't that lean more to him NOT turning into a Heartless though? Because he has less darkness to take over his heart... You would think that one with more darkness would have a better chance of becoming a Heartless, and in both accounts it had nothing to do with Heartless. Neither Sora or Riku were attacked / killed by a Heartless (like the women in Traverse Town) so they couldn't have become Heartless like that. They both gave into the darkness, right?

riku gave into the darkness, so he xehonart took his body
sora used the dark keyblade, so kairi was freed and roxas and namine were born.

well, do you know what happens when you're tired and have a large amount of sugar (ex. soda)? you gain more energy for a short time, but have a lower energy level afterwards. since sora had his and kairi's heart inside him, that gave him an extra boost. after releasing her heart, his heart became weak suddenly, and became a heartless. Kairi was able to turn him back into his original self since her light was able to guide him through the darkness. (I have a saved game on Xehonart/Riku battle, i'll play it again and see the cutscene to make sure my proof is legit)

violent_anger said:
wait, did u say riku has no body and thats why hes a heartless? he had a body, so hes not a heartless. and remember, sora gave in to the darkness when he stabbed himself, but he had little darkness, so he came back as a small heartless, no matter how little darkness u have, surrender to it, and ur a heartless. also, the reason that xehanort was like how he was was becuase of a few things
1. he had a strong heart
2. he gave into the darkness willingly
3. he had hidden memories
not only of his past life before he was found by ansem but also everything he learned from ansem, which was lost when ansem experimented on him.

memories has something to do with it

btw, i just thoguht of something, riku has a strong bond with sora and kairi, so its possible that their bond acted as an anchor, keeping riku from heartlessism, just a guess

that might have something to do with it. maybe kairi's pure heart is able to help them through memories, cause CoM taught us memories are very powerful

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Answer said:
riku gave into the darkness, so he xehonart took his body
sora used the dark keyblade, so kairi was freed and roxas and namine were born.

well, do you know what happens when you're tired and have a large amount of sugar (ex. soda)? you gain more energy for a short time, but have a lower energy level afterwards. since sora had his and kairi's heart inside him, that gave him an extra boost. after releasing her heart, his heart became weak suddenly, and became a heartless. Kairi was able to turn him back into his original self since her light was able to guide him through the darkness. (I have a saved game on Xehonart/Riku battle, i'll play it again and see the cutscene to make sure my proof is legit)

that might have something to do with it. maybe kairi's pure heart is able to help them through memories, cause CoM taught us memories are very powerful
did you play CoM through.......riku didnt become nothing like a heartless why because he shouldered the darkness and was half-dark himself unlike ansem(who discarded his light for darkness), riku never discarded his light, so in a sense more or less he was twilight from the start.........
I personally think that Strong Heart is b/s. Sora, who would have the strongest Heart of them all (being a Keyblader and being that his Heart was Stronger then Riku's) became a Heartless. Why did he become one yet the others didn't? I think there's another reason.
sora doesn't have a stronger heart than everyone, sora doesn't have the strongest heart of them all either.......the princesses of heart have a purer and stronger heart than sora and so does people who has shouldered the darkness and the light.........sora strength stems mainly from his friends and memories(without those he is nothing).................for example in CoM if it wasn't for his supposed promise to namine he would have never kept fighting..................in kh1 when donald and goofy left him and riku betrayed him his heart became weak and when donald and goofy rejoined him he was able to get the key back

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually by "All" I was refering to the group that was talked about. Sora, Riku and Ansem. At the time Sora became a Heartless I believe he had a stronger Heart then Riku (since he had just won the Keyblade back) and if Riku's Heart was strong enough to fight against Ansem, wouldn't that make Sora stronger then both of them? His heart may have became weapon but it was weak to begin with at that point since Donald and Goofy didn't leave him until Riku took the Key Blade.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
Actually by "All" I was refering to the group that was talked about. Sora, Riku and Ansem. At the time Sora became a Heartless I believe he had a stronger Heart then Riku (since he had just won the Keyblade back) and if Riku's Heart was strong enough to fight against Ansem, wouldn't that make Sora stronger then both of them? His heart may have became weapon but it was weak to begin with at that point since Donald and Goofy didn't leave him until Riku took the Key Blade.
o thats my fault i mistook what you were saying but what i meant is at that time sora's heart is/was stronger than sora's

but now i would say riku's heart is stronger than sora's for the simple fact sora's strentgh depends on friends and memories and what-not whilst people like ansem(diz) and riku's power stems from there self.......................it takes alot for a person to do what all four of these people did(xehanort, ansem(DiZ), riku, and sora)...............but if you would ask me who has the strongest heart out of these four men i would have to say DiZ>riku>sora>xehanort

i mean all of them had their own motivations DiZ was revenge, riku was self-determination, sora was his promises and friends, and xehanort was darkness(or the understanding of darkness)

i put DiZ and riku first because to me it seems it would take a stronger heart to master both light and darkness then to just master one of the two.......and DiZ simply because he was twilight longer and he was in a place of nothingness where darkness was eating away at his heart and he still managed not to fear the darkness and only survived through writing reports...................riku simply because he first gave himself to the darkness and was taken by it but then came to accept the darkness and accept the light and even learnt how to use his enemies powers as his own and went through a process of redemption........sora because he knew the right path from the begining and used his new power to save his friends and keep his memories......xehanort because it simply takes a strong heart to dive yourself into the darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back