• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ending should BBS have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladespower#5

That was dumb

True, True.I am actually waiting for this Bad end.Since FFX was the 1st FF to have one, i wanted to look for more.

Yeah.Like how Sora or even Riku will die because the true enemy was me.
Lol.

I don't wanna see that.

LOL i don't want sora/riku to die! i mean their the main characters it would ruin the KH series and i doubt anyone in the world would ever play KH again!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: That was dumb

LOL i don't want sora/riku to die! i mean their the main characters it would ruin the KH series and i doubt anyone in the world would ever play KH again!

*raises hand* I would. I think one of em has to die. That'd be like. The best ending they could make. With somebody dying in some way. Like sacrificing themselves to prevent any more heartless or something weird like that.

InfiniteTwilight said:
Death. Somebody (or bodies) have to die somewhere! Maybe a dying Terra talking to King Mickey for a final request or Ven carrying Aqua's dead body and screaming up to the sky for no reason before dying himself. Terra or one of the other two laying flowers at the graves of the other two. All dead at a church? That'd be dramatic. C'mon Square and Disney, just a little death for once couldn't hurt...alot!

Thats just flippin weird. XD Ven would have a hard time carrying Aqua, as he is quite short. But shyes. That would be quite dramatic. And I think a little death is needed as well.

[√]Genuflect
Just wait for BBS, methinks that'll be a tear jerker for those who cry at that kinda thing. I don't cry at games and movies though, I just get super insanely into em and then I feel real bad for the characters. XP
Well, Nomu said that he'll minus the "violence" part that we saw in KH2FM SE.
But, i still wish it's would be a tear-jerker too.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I would like it to have like an incomplete ending. Something that makes you think "What? Cant they show a little more?" The BBS story must be completed but as a new story is starting, it must end there. Maybe it should have that battle in BBS trailer, then some story progresses to show what happened after Terra's eyes changed color and Mickey arrives. A scene with lotsa chaos should play next, then blackout. It should then show an injured Xehanort, opening his eyes and seeing Ansem. End it there. It will show the result of that second story that just began, in KH3. Kinda like how Resident Evil 1 and 2 (movies) ended.

[√]Genuflect
I would like it to have like an incomplete ending. Something that makes you think "What? Cant they show a little more?" The BBS story must be completed but as a new story is starting, it must end there. Maybe it should have that battle in BBS trailer, then some story progresses to show what happened after Terra's eyes changed color and Mickey arrives. A scene with lotsa chaos should play next, then blackout. It should then show an injured Xehanort, opening his eyes and seeing Ansem. End it there. It will show the result of that second story that just began, in KH3. Kinda like how Resident Evil 1 and 2 (movies) ended.
That's pretty obvious for me.
Every prequel in any games do that.

Dragoryu

Re: That was dumb

How would it ruin the series? I think it would be good if Riku died, giving Sora the final push he needed to defeat the final boss. Plus, it would have to be the final game, so we wouldn't have to play again.
But for BBS. I think it should end wiht Xehanort somehow.

Charlie K

Back in Business
It should end with Sora waking up.Because BBS was just...A Dream...

Very Dramatic.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

to expand on that, Sora wakes on DI with Kairi standing above him and KH begins.

wow that's not bad at all.....and to expand some more to it. It Sora is in fact connected to Ven somehow it should show him lying on the beach and then slowly he fades into Sora with Kairi looking over him. Like they did in the ending of KH2 with Roxas and Namine

[√]Genuflect
It should end with, Roxas waking up with twilight town.
Not remembering who he was before.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I might prefer a sad ending,I've had enough happy endings.

:D

Charlie K

Back in Business
I might prefer a sad ending,I've had enough happy endings.

:D

I agree.And maybe something with lasers and fireworks..Sand paper and glass houses...Ending should be Xehanort turning into Heartless.With Terra's dead body..No JK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back