• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ethnicity are Riku and Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasXIII95

well whats the news cuz i got no idea how to start threads lol

the new kingdom hearts is on psp i watched g4 little while ago and on the feed they said stuff about the tgs and like they said things about the new controller and they said this exactly ""Plus they are going to reveal the new kingdom hearts game on the psp'' but i would want to tell everyone but i don't know how to!!!!

ravenger147

the new kingdom hearts is on psp i watched g4 little while ago and on the feed they said stuff about the tgs and like they said things about the new controller and they said this exactly ""Plus they are going to reveal the new kingdom hearts game on the psp'' but i would want to tell everyone but i don't know how to!!!!

Thanx a lot for the news and my only idea for you man is to just post replys on other threads cuz we both dont know how to make threads lol

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
fyi i sugest you dont do the 25 rule thing again
i got told off for that by cursed

maybe i can start one for you
ive never done it myself but ive seen the button
ill try it

never mind that
1) you go to the area you want to post in, this case the future of kingdom hearts
2) click the button that sais new thread above where the list starts

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
their names are japanese wouldn't that make them... i don't think ethnicity is really important.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora is definitely 100% Asian. Riku however I'm not sure about. He could be Hawaiin.

obachuka

People usually don't give ethnicities for video games, as they don't take sides. They just try to make the character look cool (or stupid if they're stupid etc.). The people who created Kingdom Hearts are Japanese, so they use Japanese style of art. That doesn't they HAVE to be Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back