• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What FF Characters would you like to see in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Exactly as the title says. Which FF Character would you like to see in KH3? For me, I want to see Red VII

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Vincent - he's just...cool.
Rinoa - since Leon was reading a letter with a pink butterfly coming out from it.
Zell - comic relief and the sudden urge for some hotdog.
Zidane - using daggers to fight and backflipping is cool.
Irvine - he's just weird.
Lulu - could be the next good leader of Radiant Garden, no offense Leon.
Barret - fighting with Cid is funny cause he swears a lot.

That's all I got.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Oracle said:
Exactly as the title says. Which FF Character would you like to see in KH3? For me, I want to see Red VII

There is no such thing as a "Red VII/7" but I personally would love to see Red XIII with a different VA and children.

Irvine - he's just weird.

He was originally going to be in KH1 until he got replaced with Wakka for some reason. :\ If he was on the island Selphie would not have been lonely.

Barret - fighting with Cid is funny cause he swears a lot.

He wouldn't be swearing in KH series.

--------------------------------------------------

And finally I would like to see normal YuRiPa.

Last edited:

riku157

I would love to see kuja,sephiroth,cloud, and zidane. Any others would be great but i just want the four of them in the game for sure.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Its not fair that YRP had to be stupid fairies they are such great characters, but were made into stupid fairies. They are so cool they should be actual people since in ffx and ffx2 they are... actual people

riku157

Kairi's Heart said:
Its not fair that YRP had to be stupid fairies they are such great characters, but were made into stupid fairies. They are so cool they should be actual people since in ffx and ffx2 they are... actual people

There was an interview explaining why they were made into fairies and why they werent in there human forms.

Kairiissocute

I want to see Denzel from AC cause there aren't a lot of litlle kids in the game, just teens. And don't get me wrong, teens are cool (I am one) but it would be cool if some litlle kids are in there.

wonrei

Definantly Tidus when hes older, , OOOOH!!!! Seymour, Kimari, Jecht and If KH3 wants dey could put some FF12 characters like Vaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back