• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Game(s) are you currently playing?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ducktales Remastered. Got it saturday, played it and loved it! It was a fun game, a bit short but worth the time and the nostalgia for anyone who grew up watching the show.
Loved the simplicity in controls, a thing of the genesis days I miss from time to time.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Legend of Zelda OOT 3D... It like the 7th time i actually played through the game and 2nd on the 3ds. I was also playing Mario Kart 7 as well...

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Aside from getting absorbed in FFXIV, I've been playing Ducktales the past few days. Not exactly a challenging game, but doing extreme difficulty (with its no continues) is proving a little frustrating. Granted, that's mostly just because failure means having to start the whole thing over again.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Started replaying kingdom hearts DDD lately and still the keyblade designs urk me.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
post here lots for post count

never mind the fact that there used to be a post bit telling people what you were playing

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Yeah I don't really get the purpose of this thread. There was an attempt at a Gamertag, PSN Name, Wii Friend code thread and that got shut down "because you can do that in your profile". So why is this thread an exception?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't mind this thread if it was mandatory to have to write at least 5-6 or more sentences pertaining to the game you're playing so that people could put some thought into their posts. As opposed to just making lists, or one game posts that don't encourage worthwhile discussions for games/series that don't have their own threads because they don't warrant them.

But since only a few people have made good posts, this thread is generally as redundant as the Gamertag/PSN ID thread that went nowhere.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Been playing the demo for Castle of Illusions past few days. It seems like it'd be a fun game once the full one's released.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kingdom hearts 1.5 and lovin every minute of the nostalgia rush. ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back