• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Game(s) are you currently playing?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
But we have little "playing" things under our names when we post. :x But right now I'm playing Ghost Trick, Minecraft, and Uncharted 3 MP. Soon I want to play Tomb Raider, and Fire Emblem! :D

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Right now I am TRYING to play Dark Chronicle but I'm having really bad luck with the disc, I've bought it again for the third time now. Other than that, I'm just playing Sims 3.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (trying to 100% it) and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Uncharted 3, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, Persona 3 FES, Dirge of Cerberus, but I plan on ordering Thieves in Time and MGR Revengeance, with preorders on The Last of Us and Fuse and adding all those to the list

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have been switching between Tomb Raider, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, and my marathon of the Ace Attorney games.

Tomb Raider is absolutely fantastic. I am addicted, but I tend to rush into things and get Lara killed a lot. Kingdom Hearts HD takes a bit more attention to play which I don't have right now.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Starcraft 2, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon :) waiting for the summer for more games.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Really addicted to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with already 171 hours. This game is really incredible and it's probably one series that hasn't had me this hooked since Metal Gear Solid and Dissidia Final Fantasy. I've kinda kicked Fire Emblem: Awakening to the curb for now, but come back to it every now and then. It's hard to switch from a fast action game like Monster Hunter to a SRPG lol.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I never played a monster hunters game before do you collect monsters and battle other monsters?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm currently replaying Ace Attorney 1, Silent Hill: Downpour and Alice: Madness Returns with my friend.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Oh ok, I only saw glimpses of the game, so I have no idea what the game is about, but I hear good things about it. I probably didn't check into it a whole lot because I thought it was a pokemon rip off for some reason XD but it's good to see it as it's own game, I might have to pick it up sometime.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Far Cry 3. It's dumb but I have this need to get to level 75 on multiplayer so I play a HELL of a lot of online matches in co-op/TDM. I really wish they'd done a free-for-all, though, that would've been pretty cool. It's odd, like, I don't know if it's because it's Gold weekend or because Blood Dragon just came out or something, but there's been a huge boost in people online and it's pretty sad that it's probably gonna drop right back down again sometime this evening/tomorrow. It's fun, though. I got linked into a match with two German dudes and it was the hottest thing listening to them speak to one another, lmao. I ended up in a match with some mad Scottish dude who I was trolling the fuck out of and told him I was from the Czech Republic, and he got really defensive when I said Scotland wasn't shit. Like, he actually left the game.

/I need new YouTube subscriptions.

Apart from that, I wanna finish the campaign and get all the achievements because I CAN DO IT! (Orion did it.) And then back to BioShock Infinite. That opening scene in Columbia with all the water was really pretty. Hmm.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Always a little Dark Souls, Halo 4 and some Far Cry 3 here and there (really wanna pick up Blood Dragon but I'm saving my money D:). Recently Bioshock Infinite and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. It feels like it'll take multiple playthroughs before I fully appreciate my thoughts and feelings on Infinite, but in the mean time the combat and bosses in MGR are among some of the most satisfying I've fought in years.

State

Awards
The game I am currently playing is KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
But we have little "playing" things under our names when we post. :x
4LCaaPz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back