• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened to this "Cable Town"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lmao that dude didn't even give any credit or even link them, did he
well, was to be expected from gamersjoint

The KH YouTuber who is like a cringe worthy bad reactor who seems mental (talking about twisting his nipples) or starting a video by fingering his camera lens. Plus his videos like his non credibility videos are just news KHI or KH13 brought up days later.

Glad I finally unsub him.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The KH YouTuber who is like a cringe worthy bad reactor who seems mental (talking about twisting his nipples) or starting a video by fingering his camera lens. Plus his videos like his non credibility videos are just news KHI or KH13 brought up days later.

Glad I finally unsub him.
This is the best description I've ever read.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
It was during the 12 hours KH II randomizer stream on Twitch.

Don't ask me at which exact moment, that is beyond my powers.
(btw, stream was hella fun. He did all kind of KH memes)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Considering the "study"/library Sora is standing in I wonder if this ominuous "Cable Town" could actually be a prototype/early version of what is today Daybreak Town.

The Master of Masters and the Foretellers also have a plethora of books (in shelves and on the floor) in their tower/castle.

Justjack91

Awards
It's very possible Cable Town is where Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus are in the E3 trailer (as others have stated, an expanded version of Land of Departure). If my theory is correct that you start the "tutorial" portion playing as Eraqus and Xehanort to learn how to play, you may explore Cable Town as a sort of intro level before jumping into Sora's story with Mount Olympus. Then you return to it later in the game perhaps.

Or not. Simply because we've mostly only seen things that are probably part of early game content, it seems like this is a safe assumption for now.

Fayt Bouleouve

@Master Spockanort (first post)

emphasis on that Nobody. My Heartless was able to get front row seats and videotaped the whole thing. Too bad we can't ship anything via Corridor of Darkness.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It's very possible Cable Town is where Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus are in the E3 trailer (as others have stated, an expanded version of Land of Departure). If my theory is correct that you start the "tutorial" portion playing as Eraqus and Xehanort to learn how to play, you may explore Cable Town as a sort of intro level before jumping into Sora's story with Mount Olympus. Then you return to it later in the game perhaps.

Or not. Simply because we've mostly only seen things that are probably part of early game content, it seems like this is a safe assumption for now.

It's possible, it might used as a promotion for Nomura to buy Kingdom Hearts Three.

the same thing that happened to Cable TV!
Good one!

CableTown

Tbh, to this day, I'm surprised NO ONE got a single pic or video of it. But eh, it's whatevs. And kinda a nice mystery nonetheless~

There was a leaked photo of cable town. I dont know what happened to it but me and a couple of friends remember finding this video online that quickly spread like wild fire in are friend groups on Skype but no one thought to save it. I recently joined a Twitch KH speed runners discord (the streamers name is "Swift Shadow") and another person there said they remember the same image/photo age i explained to them!

HakaishinChampa

Awards
There was a leaked photo of cable town. I dont know what happened to it but me and a couple of friends remember finding this video online that quickly spread like wild fire in are friend groups on Skype but no one thought to save it. I recently joined a Twitch KH speed runners discord (the streamers name is "Swift Shadow") and another person there said they remember the same image/photo age i explained to them!
What did the image look like?

And we'll probably get Cable Town in the Orchestra trailer/montage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back