• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if sora was black or any other race

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

:rolleyes: what if sora was black or any other race.

I'm just thinking how his personality would change and where the story would start off

ex: black sora somewhere in the hood.lol:p
i'm not a racist
just want to know what you guys think.

just another one of my dumb threads

hope the people in charge don't bust me or something:D
it's probably in the wrong place

SuperSora1217

ok that will not happen- you know what? never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
You know what? Screw you.

Why the hell would it matter?

You did post this in the wrong place. You should have posted in the section titled

"WHO GIVES A F*CK"

Lupuscurrit

Ok this thread makes me mad, this is racial to me, the game would be just the same if Sora was even an alien, it would still have the same stroyline and be great only a green creature running around with a giant key with two helper a duck and a dog.

Pure Genius

B

bigbadgohan

HEY IF YOU WANT AIR JORDONS I - XX (1-20) FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND TELL HIM THAT SAAD SENT YOU. 150 DOLLARS PEOPLE THEYRE LIKE 200-400 BUCKS U SAVING A LOT!!!!!! SO CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND SAY THAT SAAD SENT U ABOUT THE AIR JORDONS. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM UR INFO AND HE'LL SEND EM TO YOU. THIS IS NOT A SCAM CUZ THE GUY WHO IS SELLING IS MY BEST FRIEND U CAN TRUST HIM HE'LL MAIL EM TO U.

THE SITE TO CHECK OUT THE SHOES IS http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_lines.htm#aj19
THEYRE JORDONS I - XX (1-20) NONE OTHERS

YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM SAAD SENT YOU ITS IMPORTANT AND NESSARY

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Heh, if he was black, or any other race then that would be that. Simple that; he'd be black or some other race. The story wouldn't change, so why does it matter? Colour/race doesn't matter. It's the story that counts in KH.

Sheesh!

D

Destiny of Sora

One thing, Sora couldnt be black or any other race because the game was made in Japan, stupid. He has to be a little bit japanese, but its made by disney. Also for some reason I heard that games appeal more with americans as the characters. Very rasist to me, which I hate, but thats life. Please no more dumb threads, you're just spamming the forum.

D

Destiny of Sora

COME ON CLOSE THIS %&$#ING THREAD. You're being a rasist and if you do anything more like this then the mods will most likely ban you from the forums. Use your head, you know that you insulted people by making this thread. Please just close this thread, and think before you create another thread. Please.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
ok why should his race matter, the only thing that changes is the voice actor who does the persons voice. So why should it matter based on skin color. If sora was european, he would have a european actor for his voice, and thats the only change he would make *also clothes might change based on what is thought 2 revealing or not revealing enough * talking about female characters not sora

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
I agree the plot would change at all, just the voice. So sora would be seeing no more dead people. lol, but seriously, this thread is pointless. It would be like asking what if sora was gay? The story would still be the same, remember this is a disney production here, all that is most likely to be of Kari and Sora's relationship is no further then close friends. One could easly argue that sora has the same relation ship as he does with riku witch is soely friends. This is a stupid thread and the writer needs to be slaped VIGORESLY(Sp). So i request to any Admin to please close down this thread, or to the writer directly to close it so that you might be forgiven.

Sora_aroS

this thread is so stupid, if he was black, then hes black if hes green hes green nothing changes its the same storyline samee gameplay same everything [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back