• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if the new members of organization 13 were replicas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This is actually a pretty interesting thought. Truth be told, we have to take into consideration that some of the Apprentices haven't awaken and they could be genuine Xehanortified people.

Unicake

I agree. Xion and Riku were made by the same person (Vexen) around the same time so it is highly possible that they are not replicas because they would need his knowledge and ability to create replicas.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I agree. Xion and Riku were made by the same person (Vexen) around the same time so it is highly possible that they are not replicas because they would need his knowledge and ability to create replicas.

Who's to say they didn't mass produce replica bodies for them to imbued them with memories?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Xion's name is an anagram for "No. i" as in number one. Plus there was the repliku model so I don't doubt there was more than several made. The question is though could Xemnas make use of them without Vexen? Even if Xemnas, and by extension Xehanort, is smart is he well versed in Vexen's research?

Though whether he is or not may not matter I suppose. Even could be one of his new org puppets or perhaps all Xehanort has to do is the heart shard thing into an empty replica to make use of it.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Also, if Xehanort infects all the replicas bodies with fragments of his heart, how will that affect him? Xion and Roxas pulled their power from the same source and it wasn't too long before they started unconsciously tug-of-warring for Sora's power. If Xehanort has five replicas, I can't imagine how they'd all even function at the same time, let alone fight the Guardians.

And that's on top of maintaining control of the other bodies he's snatched. I don't think many would be as willing as Xigbar and Saix were to give up their personality and become another vessel.

Davidsawr

First Xehanort has the power of darkness or utilizes it, not to mention that he is a keyblade master who has gone through sooo much more than roxas or xion. Also his replicas know whats going on. They know why the exist and what they were meant to do.

Gram

Banned
Awards
First Xehanort has the power of darkness or utilizes it, not to mention that he is a keyblade master who has gone through sooo much more than roxas or xion. Also his replicas know whats going on. They know why the exist and what they were meant to do.

To be fair, in the regard of hearts Xehanort has been proven wrong before.
He thought Terra wouldn't be an issue but he was nothing but one. Siax had plans of his own in Days, Braig apparently still his own in the 2.5 vid, Sora is someone he himself admits is unlike any he's met before and above all else Xemnas thought he could keep the Org empty vessels with lies when Xemnas himself admits in DDD more than one was showing signs of a heart returning.

It seems to Xehanorts underlining fault to underestimate the heart.

bankai8299

Awards
Xion's name is an anagram for "No. i" as in number one. Plus there was the repliku model so I don't doubt there was more than several made. The question is though could Xemnas make use of them without Vexen? Even if Xemnas, and by extension Xehanort, is smart is he well versed in Vexen's research?

Though whether he is or not may not matter I suppose. Even could be one of his new org puppets or perhaps all Xehanort has to do is the heart shard thing into an empty replica to make use of it.

Well think about it this way when Vexen was dead and Axel wanted to learn about Xion, Axel was well Versed in his research.
In my opinion Xemnas being the mastermind and leader would probably be of same or more intelligence.
So in my opinion Xemnas could possibly be quite versed especially i think we all agree Xehanort is quite an intelligent gentleman.

Vexen may of been a scholar but in my opinion due to us always seeing people in his research he was probably smart enough to leave his notes easy for Org XIII to understand, so yes it's possible. Especially in the manga there are still multiple leftover Vexen Replica's so they could of used those replica's to their advantage, also if Xemnas wasn't well versed and Vexen was already dead, how did He keep his control of xion for another 253 (i think don't hold me to it) days he had to be atleast versed to keep her functioning.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
To be fair, in the regard of hearts Xehanort has been proven wrong before.
He thought Terra wouldn't be an issue but he was nothing but one. Siax had plans of his own in Days, Braig apparently still his own in the 2.5 vid, Sora is someone he himself admits is unlike any he's met before and above all else Xemnas thought he could keep the Org empty vessels with lies when Xemnas himself admits in DDD more than one was showing signs of a heart returning.

It seems to Xehanorts underlining fault to underestimate the heart.

This. Xehanort has been shown to repeatedly underestimate the capacity and powers of the heart, despite all his deluded claims of the contrary.
Ansem the Wise calls him out on this in KH 2 shortly before his machine explodes, but unlike Ansem, Xehanort doesn't realize his shortcomings.
Sora calls him out on it in DDD too, with the "bottles on a shelf"-metaphor.

Furthermore regarding Replicas there is to keep in mind that they, if not closely supervised and controlled, tend to form their own personalities and identities pretty fast.
So even if they would be "empty" and directly imbued with a seed of Xehanort's heart, unless Xehanort keeps a close eye on them and monitors every single of their development steps, they will eventually develop a personality that diverges from the "core" Xehanort just like the Riku Replica, despite being filled with memories of Riku gathered by Vexen as well as with memories crafted by Naminé, diverged from the original Riku.
Xion was "placed near Roxas" in order to suck off Sora's disjointed memories (and thus his power over the Keyblade) through Roxas' connection with Sora, with Xehanort's end goal being to have an obedient "puppet Keyblade wielder", and yet Xion proved to be highly unreliable due to developing an own personality and identity.
In Days, Xemnas does admit that he didn't expect something like this to happen:
Days said:
Xemnas: The goal was to duplicate the Keyblade wielder's memories, and through them, his powers--thus making them our own.
Vexen oversaw the project at Castle Oblivion. However, our efforts were severely derailed by his unexpected demise.
And this particular Replica--the one we called Xion-- came to form an identity of her own.

Saïx: That caught us off guard. If anything like that happened before, no one at Castle Oblivion ever reported it.
Since both Xemnas and Saix are part-Xehanort, that proves that besides them, Xehanort himself was also caught off-guard, simply because he did and still does underestimate what hearts are truly capable of.

So unless Xehanort is capable of splitting his attention and excercise direct control over several bodies at once, he won't be able to keep his "Organisation" together for long if it is composed of both unwilling vessels who do not want to fight on his side/aid in his scheme (like Terra and possibly Isa and Eraqus) and unreliable Replicas who could break off to do their own thing or go ax-crazy at every inopportune moment.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This. Xehanort has been shown to repeatedly underestimate the capacity and powers of the heart, despite all his deluded claims of the contrary.
Ansem the Wise calls him out on this in KH 2 shortly before his machine explodes, but unlike Ansem, Xehanort doesn't realize his shortcomings.
Sora calls him out on it in DDD too, with the "bottles on a shelf"-metaphor.

Furthermore regarding Replicas there is to keep in mind that they, if not closely supervised and controlled, tend to form their own personalities and identities pretty fast.
So even if they would be "empty" and directly imbued with a seed of Xehanort's heart, unless Xehanort keeps a close eye on them and monitors every single of their development steps, they will eventually develop a personality that diverges from the "core" Xehanort just like the Riku Replica, despite being filled with memories of Riku gathered by Vexen as well as with memories crafted by Naminé, diverged from the original Riku.
Xion was "placed near Roxas" in order to suck off Sora's disjointed memories (and thus his power over the Keyblade) through Roxas' connection with Sora, with Xehanort's end goal being to have an obedient "puppet Keyblade wielder", and yet Xion proved to be highly unreliable due to developing an own personality and identity.
In Days, Xemnas does admit that he didn't expect something like this to happen:

Since both Xemnas and Saix are part-Xehanort, that proves that besides them, Xehanort himself was also caught off-guard, simply because he did and still does underestimate what hearts are truly capable of.

So unless Xehanort is capable of splitting his attention and excercise direct control over several bodies at once, he won't be able to keep his "Organisation" together for long if it is composed of both unwilling vessels who do not want to fight on his side/aid in his scheme (like Terra and possibly Isa and Eraqus) and unreliable Replicas who could break off to do their own thing or go ax-crazy at every inopportune moment.

Does this mean that the fated encounter will be one big mess? Just imagine the Seven Guardians of Light fighting against the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness, but inside the latter faction, everyone is keeping their knives on the neck of the other the moment the χblade appears.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Does this mean that the fated encounter will be one big mess? Just imagine the Seven Guardians of Light fighting against the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness, but inside the latter faction, everyone is keeping their knives on the neck of the other the moment the χblade appears.

Possible. The fact that all his current cohorts are himself that is honestly a very dangerous situation. Xehanort's view is he can't rely on, or that he simply doesn't need to, anyone else other than himself but the fact that he's turning them all into himself is foolish because he can't be trusted.
I'd be surprised if none of them betrayed him in the end because they think they are the more "fitting Xehanort".

The only ones that I would rule out are Ansem and Xemnas. They were separated for a decade, without the real Geezornort around even, and still followed his plans to a fault. If they didn't try to break out on their own then when the true Xehanort wasn't present they aren't going to now.

digimikej

Awards

to be fair, all of that failur can be directly attributed to Axel murdering Vexen in cold blood and not reporting anything about it. the wording from Saix and Xemnas suggests that with Vexen, forewarning, or both, they could have contained the situation.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
I like this scenario. The Seekers fighting the Guardians but also being purposefully half-hazard with their attacks.

Like Xigbar sees Saix fighting Kairi and shoots at her but also somewhat at Saix 'cause he's either gonna hit a Guardian or a Seeker and either way it's one less person between him and ultimate power.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I like this scenario. The Seekers fighting the Guardians but also being purposefully half-hazard with their attacks.

Like Xigbar sees Saix fighting Kairi and shoots at her but also somewhat at Saix 'cause he's either gonna hit a Guardian or a Seeker and either way it's one less person between him and ultimate power.

I can see this happening, but only after the Xblade comes around. I can literally picture the 'Norts racing to get the Xblade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
to be fair, all of that failur can be directly attributed to Axel murdering Vexen in cold blood and not reporting anything about it. the wording from Saix and Xemnas suggests that with Vexen, forewarning, or both, they could have contained the situation.

Well, Xemnas did admit that Vexen's demise was an unexpected turn of events, but other than that he seemed not to be overly concerned for his overall goal.
Sure, with Vexen still around Xemnas and Saix might have had an easier time running things, but even without him their plans weren't so much off-track that they could not fix the mess by rearranging some factors.

Imagining this scenario there's one "seeker" I can see who would be particulary happy with such a situation: Vanitas.

Just blasting attacks in every direction as he pleases and regardless who would be hit it would always be someone who (in Vanitas' view) deserves it.
I could imagine him getting a fit of joy and the giggles when starting to indiscriminately attack everyone in range.
"Where's that Dark Cannon going? Oops, sorry old coot...nope, not really. ;P"

Unicake

Yeah it would be a cool plot but we must consider the fact that Xehanort would go down that easily. Xion's uproar surprised them a little but I highly doubt that altered there plans to a great extent. We must also understand that Xion is a test subject. Although her purpose to collect hearts it was also to see if those replicas really work. When Saix and Xemnas realized this, my opinion is that they made the adjustments needed thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back