• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if we were looking at this the wrong way?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Okay, first off, I know I'm new here but I started thinking something and wanted to hear what you have to say to it.

Okay, we all know in the various BBS trailers, we've seen MX and Terra conversing, and we've also seen MX telling someone (everyone assumes its Terra) to "correct his mistake".

But what if he wasn't talking to Terra? What if Terra was the subject of the conversation: MX's mistake?

We know that the BBS Secret Video is a scene/part shown TOWARDS the end of the game. We DON'T know is when each particular scene in the regular game trailers occur. What if MX conversed with Aqua (and possibly Ven, assuming he survived the battle) afterwards and told her/them that to find Terra, who has by now, gone to the Darkness? And it was against Terra that Aqua, possibly Ven if he survived the first battle and maybe even MX if he went with them, all died?

I know it sounds awkward, but remember: MX says "Already that man is a monster infused with darkness." Emphasis on the word MAN. And judging by the looks of DS, who we assume is the person being referred to, he ain't a MAN, rather a teenage guy. But Terra is a full-grown man. One who Maleficent predicted would succumb to darkness.

I could very well be wrong, and I'm not completely into the idea, but I felt it was worth proposing. After all, Nomura does seem to enjoy throwing curve balls at us. What do you all think?

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
the battle we saw on the secret ending is that gonna be in the game at all, and if it is, is it in the begining or the end of the game

Aria

braver by the minute
the battle we saw on the secret ending is that gonna be in the game at all, and if it is, is it in the begining or the end of the game
It's near the end of the game

Theart

Awards

Well, from what I've heard, Nomura said that battle is in the game and occurs towards the end.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
even though i dont agree with the thread starter.I cant say that the concept vid is the end of the game, as for the beggining itll be TAVs master sending them on their guest.
EDIT: to the thread starter.Why would terra be MXs mistake? Maleficent is the one who is lurking terra into the darkness, not MX

Traskix

ok the battle is near the end but why would MX fight terra when hes asking him for his help

Theart

Awards
ok the battle is near the end but why would MX fight terra when hes asking him for his help

That's the point I'm making: He's not. We don't see who he's talking to when he asks for help. My idea is that he asked Aqua for help to beat Terra.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
You dont know that.Maybe mx was tricking him or being sarcastic.You know bad guys cant be trusted.IMO MX was talking about ven.
That's the point I'm making: He's not. We don't see who he's talking to when he asks for help. My idea is that he asked Aqua for help to beat Terra.
IMO he is talking to terra about ven.We saw that scene were MX was talking to ven while holding the dark orb.Ven is the man infused with darkness and mxs mistake.

Traskix

ok i get what ur saying, they could of just edit it to look like he was talking to terra when he really wasnt

Theart

Awards
EDIT: to the thread starter.Why would terra be MXs mistake? Maleficent is the one who is lurking terra into the darkness, not MX

We don't know that for sure. We have evidence to believe that's the case, but we can't say for sure. Besides remember that MX (when he DOES converse with Terra) tells him to cross the wall between light and darkness to him. He wanted Terra to meet him in the darkness. When it actually happened though, Terra went out of control and MX needed to fix his mistake.

But as I said, its only a theory.

Theart

Awards
IMO he is talking to terra about ven.We saw that scene were MX was talking to ven while holding the dark orb.Ven is the man infused with darkness and mxs mistake.

Exactly. That's your OPINION. And also, you hear MX saying the line when Ven's down on the ground after being beaten by DS.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
You dont know that.Maybe mx was tricking him or being sarcastic.You know bad guys cant be trusted.IMO MX was talking about ven.

Not everything is black and white, kiddo. After all, MX is an antagonist, not a 'bad guy' as you put it. Sometimes, the so-called bad guys as you put it can be more truthful than the 'hero

Traskix

yeah and what about maleficent i think we all forgot her, terra is probly playing all the sides

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Exactly. That's your OPINION. And also, you hear MX saying the line when Ven's down on the ground after being beaten by DS.
well opinions is all you are gonnaa get, seing as the game isnt released yet all we can do is speculate.
Not everything is black and white, kiddo. After all, MX is an antagonist, not a 'bad guy' as you put it. Sometimes, the so-called bad guys as you put it can be more truthful than the 'hero
excuse me for my english, antagonist is what i meant.

Theart

Awards
well opinions is all you are gonnaa get, seing as the game isnt released yet all we can do is speculate.

excuse me for my english, antagonist is what i meant.

I am well aware of this, Laz. And that is all this is: Speculation. One that is a different angle, certainly, but still speculation.

yeah and what about maleficent i think we all forgot her, terra is probly playing all the sides

Assuming that Terra becomes Xehanort, then that wouldn't be surprising. Xehanort's Heartless played Maleficent and Riku in KH1. Xehanort played AtW after BBS, the list goes on and on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Traskix

Assuming that Terra becomes Xehanort, then that wouldn't be surprising. Xehanort's Heartless played Maleficent and Riku in KH1. Xehanort played AtW after BBS, the list goes on and on.

yeah cuz he is seen with the good guys and bad guys

tdc456

To me, this theory just doesn't add up. You are overthinking everything.
Does it really matter who MX was talking to? It could have even been DS for all we know.

And to the thread starter, please try to avoid double posting. Some people really, really hate it when people double post.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
But what if he wasn't talking to Terra? What if Terra was the subject of the conversation: MX's mistake?
Doesn't sound like it.
He also said
I can't wait forever for you Terra. (Or something along those lines.) But I doubt Terra is the mistake he was refering to.

And it was against Terra that Aqua, possibly Ven if he survived the first battle and maybe even MX if he went with them, all died?
Possible
I know it sounds awkward, but remember: MX says "Already that man is a monster infused with darkness." Emphasis on the word MAN. And judging by the looks of DS, who we assume is the person being referred to, he ain't a MAN, rather a teenage guy. But Terra is a full-grown man. One who Maleficent predicted would succumb to darkness.

Terra is a teen as welll

Theart

Awards
To me, this theory just doesn't add up. You are overthinking everything.
Does it really matter who MX was talking to? It could have even been DS for all we know.

And to the thread starter, please try to avoid double posting. Some people really, really hate it when people double post.

Overthinking? Not really, rather I'm just proposing a new idea. And you're right: It could be DS. But it could also be Terra, or heck we could go with Laz and say its Ven. But yes, it does matter, if you care about the plot. No offense, and no one will know for sure until the game comes out, but still, the whole purpose of this forum is to talk about these things.

And I'm sorry for double posting, but I'm new here. LOL Oh well. I'll work on that.

And to WilliamTheWise, I thought Terra was supposed to be in his twenties? Oh well. But thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back