• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if yuna were in KH2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Heart

there been alot of rumors that Yuna will be in KH2 but we don't know yet. it would be cool if she was in KH2. :) but will it be the Yuna from Final Fantasy X or Final Fantasy X-2? there also been rumors that Vincent from Final Fantasy VII may be in KH2 too.

P.S. Yuna isn't my favorite FFX character but she is my favorite FFX-2 character :D you can tell by my avatar lol

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I hate Yuna...uchk....sorry Yuna fans.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Xiao said:
I hate Yuna...uchk....sorry Yuna fans.
wats wrong wit yuna i liked her in ffx(i didnt play x-2 so maybe she fuked it up in there)

i wouldnt mind yuna bein in kh2.......she would probably teach u how 2 summon betta and teach u how 2 summon aeons

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
If she appeared..she would be a kid..right?Since Tidus is in KH...Would they make an adult Yuna and a kid Tidus-.-'...Too confusing if they even considered it

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
What would it be like if Yuna were in KH2? More of a FF influence never hurt anyone...it makes the game more interesting. It would be fun to fight beside Yuna, though. :)

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
If she appeared..she would be a kid..right?Since Tidus is in KH...Would they make an adult Yuna and a kid Tidus-.-'...Too confusing if they even considered it

Squall was grown up and Selphie was a kid!

Yuna would be alright in KH2. I'd rather see Rinoa or Quistis though..

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Well..Selphie and Squall never really had a friendship...not really connected..but Yuna and Tidus...well..duh...you didnt see a kid Cloud and a Adult Aerith in KH o_O

NightCrawla

What if THEY were in KH2!?!? X3

eww3lf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back