• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is a Chaser?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloverleaf

Not in Quidditch or whatever it is...

Seriouly what the heck is a Chaser in KH?

any ideas?

Cloverleaf

Yes but that makes no since sense there is always darkness jkust like there is always light the heartless wil never dissaper completly

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It's possible that Chaser's are the next enemies. We've had:

Heartless
Nobody
Chaser

It's a bit far off, but possible. That, or Chasers is a group of some sort. Like Organization XIII.

dejah

:|
i was only kidding...

lol..
maybe chasers are those ppl who go looking for the keyblade?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Cloverleaf said:
Yes but that makes no since sense there is always darkness jkust like there is always light the heartless wil never dissaper completly

It doesn't mean they cant keep killing them though, they might just be doing it to protect others from being attacked.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Chasers could be an ancient evil species or something. I think when we play the game, we'll probably get little hints about this Xehanort fellow and these chasers.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Inner-Demon said:
Though Xehanort may be a place as well. Not a person. It might be the place our heroes are at. The place with 'No Heart'.
That is indeed a possibility. I really wish the English version would come out soon so we can figure these riddles out.

dejah

:|
lol..
which makes it speculation for a KH3 or inbetween game. >.<

i dont want to talk about that now...

i want to play KH2 first. >.<

Maiku

spoilers (duh)

Well in the ending movie thingy, it seemed that they could hold the keyblades... maybe they were the first of those to weild the keyblade... or maybe they are hunters of the keyblade masters.

It showed like three of them in a place with many keyblades, maybe of those that have fallen.

K

Kegluneq

Im not sure what chaser is in KhII but Chaser tablets cure hangovers.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
a chaser can be so many things, heartless,nobodies, and the chasers the ones with no souls thats a possiblity since that part has not been touched yet because kh revolved around hearts, and kh2 revolved around bodies, so why not kh3 be about souls? anyways the knights do seem be have a bit of evilness to them seeing how so many weapons are around them and they are in a world that is dead, so they could be trying to kill all the keyblade masters, mabey this is why mickey sends sora, riku and kairi, a note to warn them, but then the knights can weild keyblades too, and why is it what looks to be mickey's sora's and riku's keyblade in the middle that the knights pick up, and why are they the only ones with keychains, they each weild 2 keyblades too and one seems to be a female, who are these knights?! i have to say a chaser can be many things, so many questions but no answers yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back