• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the story of the keyblade and keychain?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
ok so we see terra and aqua keyblade's didn't have keychain not just these 2 all the keyblades in keyblade graveyard doesn't have keychain? so why keychains gone just like that is it cause there wielders gone that they don't have keychain anymore hope someone can explain to me:(
The_Key_Blades_War_by_rayizard.png

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: what is the story of the keyblade and keychain?

ok so we see terra and aqua keyblade's didn't have keychain
Terra's and Aqua's respective Keyblade DO have Keychains, look here:
Terra's Earthshaker, and Aqua's Rainfell.

all the keyblades in keyblade graveyard doesn't have keychain? so why keychains gone just like that is it cause there wielders gone that they don't have keychain anymore hope someone can explain to me:(
The_Key_Blades_War_by_rayizard.png

I don't know. Maybe they didn't bother to make a Keychain for every single Keyblade in the Graveyard because it would be too much work?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

ballad of cauis i mean't in KH2FM they don't have keychains

I think the Gathering (KH2 FM secret ending) was a concept video. Thankfully, a lot of the stuff inside of it made it to the full game (Birth by Sleep). It's possible they didn't had the design for their respective Keychains, or just didn't bother to include them.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

ballad of cauis look in KH2FM they don't have keychains but in bbs they have keychains

Yea, and that is because these videos are concept videos that aren't canon. It does not have a deeper meaning.
You know what else is there that isn't in BBS?
Terra gets a Thundaga to the face when Vanitas jumps from the mountain, Ventus' Keyblade shatters when he is frozen and thrown of from the cliff, Terra's arm gets frozen by an attack from Xehanort and Ventus is also left-handed.
These are all things that are not in BBS itself as well.

The simplest explanation is that by the time the video in KH 2 FM was made, Nomura simply had not yet designed the Keychains for TAV's keyblades.
It's the same as to why TAV's faces weren't shown in the secret video in the original KH 2: Because Nomura did not have their faces completely designed yet.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Yea, and that is because these videos are concept videos that aren't canon. It does not have a deeper meaning.
You know what else is there that isn't in BBS?
Terra gets a Thundaga to the face when Vanitas jumps from the mountain, Ventus' Keyblade shatters when he is frozen and thrown of from the cliff, Terra's arm gets frozen by an attack from Xehanort and Ventus is also left-handed.
These are all things that are not in BBS itself as well.

The simplest explanation is that by the time the video in KH 2 FM was made, Nomura simply had not yet designed the Keychains for TAV's keyblades.
It's the same as to why TAV's faces weren't shown in the secret video in the original KH 2: Because Nomura did not have their faces completely designed yet.

Don't forget that giant enemy fading away. I think it was a couple of seconds before or after the camera focuses on Terra.

Shadow Yuk

guys it's not about the secret ending in bbs last battle all the keyblades didn't have keychains forget the movie i only posted that picture cause its better

If you refer to te keyblades that already are in the graveyard, it can be due to the game engine: it can seems strange, but add a keychains for all the keyblades can stress the engine, so maybe to make it smooth they choose to not render the keychains.

2vt5ljb.png
[/IMG]

Instead, if you refer to TAV's key blades, they have keychains. :)

Gram

Banned
Awards

If the movie don't matter then don't post a image of it cause it's misleading and derails your own OP.
The questions done been answered anyway. The keyblades in the graveyard are either A) lackin them because they are what Xehanort called "lifeless" or B) techinacal limitations or C) laziness.

Last edited:

Davidsawr

Terra's and Aqua's respective Keyblade DO have Keychains, look here:
Terra's Earthshaker, and Aqua's Rainfell.

I don't know. Maybe they didn't bother to make a Keychain for every single Keyblade in the Graveyard because it would be too much work?

Terra's keyblade is Ends of Earth and Aqua's is Stormfall. They start out with weaker versions but this is the true form or power of their keyblades

Xehanort-X-blade

If the movie don't matter then don't post a image of it cause it's misleading and derails your own OP.
The questions done been answered anyway. The keyblades in the graveyard are either A) lackin them because they are what Xehanort called "lifeless" or B) techinacal limitations or C) laziness.
gram please think before asking why first of all the movie and the game of keyblade graveyard world is the same in both pictures in KG they don't have keychain so choosing between the movie picture or the game picture no different since in both movie and game they don't have keychain

Gram

Banned
Awards

gram please think before asking why first of all the movie and the game of keyblade graveyard world is the same in both pictures in KG they don't have keychain so choosing between the movie picture or the game picture no different

I did think. It doesn't matter if their the same the movie was concept and adding it's picture confused your replies and then made you annoyed that they apparently missed the point. You mislead them.
The movie was concept and the actual world was final product so the reasons for lack of keychains in both is gonna be different.
Because the reasons are different it's important to tell which you mean.

Don't tell me to think before posting again when you need to do the same.

Xehanort-X-blade

I did think, your the one that didn't. It doesn't matter if their the same the movie was concept and adding it's picture confused your replies and then made you annoyed that they apparently missed the point. You mislead them.
The movie was concept and the actual world was final product so the reasons for lack of keychains in both is gonna be different.

Don't tell me to think before posting again when you need to do the same.
dude you clearly misunderstanding first i wanted to post the KG of the game but when i looked on the movie picture it's the same but i post the movie to make the topic better so please take it easy its just a picture and think before posting im not offending you its just a picture don't take it seriously and are you here to talk about my question or the picture?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm not misunderstanding anything. I was pointing out that you was misleading by not pointing out what you meant at the start with the picture. As for why that's been answered.
And quit telling me to think before posting, it is offending and it clearly shows you don't get what I'm pointing out either. It's not an issue I was just pointing out why the picture would cause confusion.

Gram

Banned
Awards
We're not arguing. It's like your ignoring posts though. I wasn't confused by it but referring to why others mentioned to which you replied to them it was just a picture. The first posts to your own thread was that image. I wasn't confused and I wasn't the only one to mention it. You blew my explanation of why they brought it up out of proportion.

And I minds well leave cause it's only getting further out of hand. We don't want it to get out of control again. I'm sure mods are around already. >3>

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
So wait...I'm a bit lost. Reading all of this, I feel like we've lost the original intent?

If you're not talking about the missing Keychains in the KH2FM cutscene, and the actual BbS game HAS the Keychains...what is it that you were really getting at?

So...if you just want something to knock around: Keyblades only use the Keychains to change their appearance and attributes. The weapon itself remains the same. Since the Keyblade War happened so long ago, perhaps the Keyblades evolved into utilizing the Keychains after the fact?
None of that is canon, but there's some food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back