• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your least favorite KH game? and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
Or the one you hate.

My least favorite is Re:CoM/CoM
Because i don't get use to the card system and i'm bad at it

What about yours?

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Rage1.jpg
days

blackberi

KH2 because it was a huge let-down and poorly written. If only the writing were better it would actually be a great game, not just a mediocre one.

flurryflames

Kh1 I thought it was very boring and annoying especially when having to deal with luderious stages.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
KH2. Never been so disappointed in my life. Although I loathed Days, i didn't have crazy expectations...KH2 on the other hand had so much hype and then the hype left me so bad i began to wheeze.

and although not my least favorite I must say that I was a bit disappointed in how BBS turned out. I just felt that the epicness of the secret ending in KH2fm would leave the game having ridiculous awesomeness proportions...I was wrong.

FantasyKing

My least favorite KH game is without a doubt KH 358/2 days. Just a filler to give them more money, they could have avoided milking the franchise with this useless game, nothing relevant was seen in it, recycled stages, no new characters introduced besides Xion who ends by fading at the end of the game and being forgotten. The missions were boring and so was the plot (besides the parts where Riku is seen and some others who are not part of the organization). And the name alone of the game is difficult to be pronounced.

Arkaria

CoM's card system and stupid puzzle-like maps make me want to slit my wrists and jump off a skyscraper. Specifically the Empire State Building, just to make my point. If you're gonna go, go big.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Kingdom Hearts 2, for reason i'm not willing to name right now.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Days. cuz of Xion, terrible plot, characters butchered by terrible plot, etc. I think I wouldn't be as mad at this game if I didn't make the mistake of letting my expectations go too high. But yeah.

Narnianqueen

KH. The game play was so hard. I still haven't beaten it myself.

Re:Com. Because of the cards. I ran out and I am stuck on Alice and wonderland. I can't get anywhere.

Days. I wish there were more voice overs than texts.

But, that's only the minor stuff. When it comes to the storyline...I don't hate any of them.

Gram

Banned
Awards
you never finished kh1 o.0

also if your out of map cards (im assuming its map cards) then leave the world go to the 1st floor and go back, it'll reset all your rooms so far but atleast hearltess with more map cards will appear.

captain

Bronze Member
It's a tie. CoM for the card system, but it WAS my first KH game and the story was so great that I got hooked on the series. Days for its repetitive gameplay, small worlds list, and a slowly developing story. For me, the saving factor for this game is Xion, my favorite KH character (though I havn't played BbS yet)

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Hmmmm. I would have to say that I love all the games, but COM did suck cuz of the card sys but the story was great! And Days kinda sucked as well cuz i felt so limited and that I couldnt do things as I did b4.

Crystal

Silver Member
KH. The game play was so hard. I still haven't beaten it myself.

Re:Com. Because of the cards. I ran out and I am stuck on Alice and wonderland. I can't get anywhere.

O_O I think KH1 is better than Re:CoM , while playing Re:CoM im stuck in defeating Repliku , im trying many times until i get him >_>
The card sytem always annoyed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back