• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your plan for KH Day 2006? :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah its just that if you still have school, its going to be tough cause I'm just going to sit there all day doing nothing, just thinking about the game and where I am in it. I don't even know when our break is. You see our school is supposed to be going on strike for some reason. We're not even supposed to know but we do. I just hope its soon cause I get 3 days off and if they don't sign the contract its another 3 days off.... hehe then if it goes to the 28th long time on the ps2. We might not even get an Easter vaction if the strike goes on.

Sora_aroS

right after school im gona head down 2 EB Games and buy it and the store is a few blocks from my school. take a cab home then when i get home but a lock on my door and play until 5:00

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i have my first couple days planned out
1st day:
go to school
go home
go to gamestop
get game and LE guide
play until 7:45 in the morning with the help of a very strong energy dring and a strong will
2nd day:
go to school
wait school out by reading guide all day.
go home
play until my fingers bleed
use bandaids
until my eyes burn
use eydrops
until the next morning............maybe

Thats my plan for kh2 day

helios

Bronze Member
Well let me see.

1. Tell my mom to pick up my reserved copy of KH2
2. After school shut myself in my room playing until I have to go to work.
3. Call in sick for work.
4. play until I have to go to school in the morning without sleep at all.
5. pretend im sick so i dont have to go to school.
6. Dont do any chores and ignore my sis whines about wanting to play KH2.
7. Slap my sis and say bad girl thats a very bad girl now get me some kool-aid.
8. Finally finish the game then start over again on expert mode.

rc83410

My spring break is on the same week of the release too so I'm going to wait for my dad to get home he'll take me to the store. Then when I get home I'm moving my PS2 to our big screen T.V. and playing til my breaks over :) :)

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
Yesterday i went to get my hair cut at kids hair (no one else was open) but it was closed but game stop was right next to that so i asked my dad if i can go in and ask them a qwestion (only did he not know i had all my money) so i went in and asked if they would have a line the 29th they said no but then i said it was way bigger than the first one then the other guy came in adn say we'll have a line so then i preorederd the LE guid without my dad knowing till he got in the car.....hahhaha he wasnt mad tho and im going to get thos final fantasy energy drinks and stay up for at least 3 days then crash lol then wake up for another 3 days lol and again and agian and agian for ever.,..lol

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Drink lots of caffine and play it untill I drop! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back