• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umagon

fantasygurl1227 said:
well thats why there is a possiblility for a kh3 which really weirded me out when i heard about it i saw the secret video and it was sooo weird

secret video? where?! I gotta see it =P
there most likley will be a KH3 (I'm not sure how KH2 ends, so I don't know if it could even happen,) but I KH has become one of Square Enix's greatest games, so, theres always room for a third installment

Tiger King

rikusgirl17 said:
that secret video is weird. i was wathcing it and i was like wtf?????? but i agree that they should put a ff world in kh i mean disney cant have all the fun

Yep I would like a FF X world.....

S

suvre

the story line is actually much longer but its in japanese so u only nderstand half of the game wich is the battling and of course its gonna be shorter if all u do is run through it\

!gosh!

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
for those of you worried about it beng to short, dont. remember that there are difficultys. btw, for those of u that want to get the secret ending urself

you cant get it on easy
you can get it on hard by finshing all worlds and jiminies memos
you can get it on proud by finishing all worlds

and i heard that even those who are really good at video gamex will still be dieing alot on proud mode.
and only 1 of my frends knows about kh1, he says its gay, but he never made it past the dream lvl, so he quite.(he likes video games, but his natural and instintive gaming prowess are... very, very, very, patheticly low, actually i think he justs likes em becuase he hates homework)

Umagon

Now that I think of it, I'm kind of mad that they took out Tarzan. When CoM came out, I asked S-E why they took out Deep Jungle from it, they said news would either be later released or it will be shown in KH2. Does it say why you don't go back there in KH2?

KHKeyblader

Awards
Hmm, no, nothing about Deep Jungle in KH2, or at least that I can understand. XPP

Anyway, KHII is no disappointment! It's for one, not short at all, and two, the best game I've ever played. I'm on beginner mode-- and I like it so much, I'll play it over another two times on the two harder modes after I finish. It's got a ton of replayability, too. I've been playing for 44 hours, and I'm on level 49-- I've still got quite a while to go, and much more to get all the extras.

--None of my friends have shunned KH2, actually. I'm really glad they all like it. I've turned them all into my KH crew, basically. Of course I'm the leader, I introduced it to all of them. XDD Anyone who assumes it's a bad game, just because it has Disney in it, is way too quick to make assumptions...

onyxrhapsody87

You guys do know that by playing and beating the first KH, you are probably going to pick up on the game faster than some who's just starting... That means that the game will be longer for a newcomer than for someone who's used to KH by now...

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I'm just wondering, why do people seem to hate Disney. It's one of the reasons I got the game. I would play the game slowly to get everything. It wouldn't be fun if you rush through the whole thing.

onyxrhapsody87

Some people think that it's uncool to play any game that has Disney on it... That's an unfair judgement though, I think... But... It's their loss... To each his own...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
SoRaBhK_dUdE said:
I'm just wondering, why do people seem to hate Disney.

It's actually a inner insecurity problem. It happens mainly in the U.S. What happens is that people have this thing where they have to be important or cool. And for men, they have to be ruggid, tough, talk sh**, and all that stuff. The women also have the strange mentality. So they tend to embrace things that can make them seem bad*** or strong. This sort of thing really happens a lot with teenagers.
Disney is very lighthearted and most feel that if they embrace something like that it will make them feel and look weak. Likewise, those who do embrace something like that or anything that breaks the mold of things tend to get ridiculed a lot. And some see this and fear that if they do embrace something so lighthearted, they too will get ridiculed and feel weak.
Take for instance. Do U.S. women like guys who are lighthearted and happy? Or guys who are sort of tough and frowned up? Choice two is the right answer. So as you can see, mostly no one, especially a man, wants to look weak or happy go lucky. If they start liking Disney they will be considered uncool and nerdy. A similiar thing also happens with women I do believe.
So that's my take on why some do not and will not like Disney.

onyxrhapsody87

King Sora_Strife said:
It's actually a inner insecurity problem. It happens mainly in the U.S. What happens is that people have this thing where they have to be important or cool. And for men, they have to be ruggid, tough, talk sh**, and all that stuff. The women also have the strange mentality. So they tend to embrace things that can make them seem bad*** or strong. This sort of thing really happens a lot with teenagers.
Disney is very lighthearted and most feel that if they embrace something like that it will make them feel and look weak. Likewise, those who do embrace something like that or anything that breaks the mold of things tend to get ridiculed a lot. And some see this and fear that if they do embrace something so lighthearted, they too will get ridiculed and feel weak.
Take for instance. Do U.S. women like guys who are lighthearted and happy? Or guys who are sort of tough and frowned up? Choice two is the right answer. So as you can see, mostly no one, especially a man, wants to look weak or happy go lucky. If they start liking Disney they will be considered uncool and nerdy. A similiar thing also happens with women I do believe.
So that's my take on why some do not and will not like Disney.

This is very true... And that's what the difference is between the US and Japan... Guys do not like to show weakness... And ridiculing someone else is an attempt to hide that weakness... I'm a guy who could care less what other people think of me or my opinions... But most guys my age, although they won't admit it, are very self conscious and want to seem tough...
The next time I hear someone say "I hate Kingdom Hearts because it's childish" I'll just assume it has something to do with the topics discussed above...

RikuSora

... Yup, not ONE of my friend likes KH. It really makes me angry, so I try to convert them, and one actually starts (And only starts) to like Kh a little bit. :D

RikuSora

I kinda just bought it by a coinsidence, because Donald and Goofy where on the cover, and then I saw that Final Fantasy was mixed into it, and then voiala! The magic happened! :D I think it's a cool mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back