• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What scene in any Kingdom Hearts game was the saddest to you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Re: What scene in any kingdom hearts game was the saddest to you?

When Mickey showed up at the end of KH1 to help close the DtD and this theme played. Bonkin magic.

Nova9ine

KHI - ending (the door closing on Riku; Sora and Kairi getting separated; Kairi crying in the cave)

KHII - ROXAS; Goofy's "death" (even though I was like 98% sure they were just trolling us)

Days - ROXAS; Xion's death

BBS - everyone's endings

Probably others that I'm forgetting, but those stick out as the saddest for me.

Scenes that actually made me CRY:

KHII ending and Blank Points - more bittersweet than upsetting, but I think the music combined with sentimentality/sense of hopefulness really gets to me... as in, you know, hurts so good :)

Xupo

Just saw this today. The cutscene Riku called Xion and her Keyblade a sham. When Riku walks away, the scream Xion let out...

*shudders*

JoannaDavidson

In order I've played them:

Kingdom Hearts: The ending was quite sad, but this game didn't really leave any emotional scarring.

Kingdom Hearts 2: Axel's death by far, Roxas discovering that his "summer vacation is over", the ending (again).

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: All three endings. Ventus in general was so vulnerable but caring and it broke my heart all the freaking time! Aqua's ending finished me for good, seriously.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (literally just completed this game): OMG just all of it. The ending ripped me to shreds and in some ways, its the worst ending by far. I can't go into detail just...uuuhhhh...</3

Axel92

Awards
When Aqua gave her armor to Terra by saying "Ven, I'm sorry...I might not make it back as soon as I tought. But I promise I'll be there, one day, to wake you up" and then she was swallowed by Darkness.

Bobizzle

For me the saddest part is in Dream Drop Distance, when Sora encounters Roxas, Namine and Xion all at once. Because it represents the pain that Sora has indirectly caused towards each of them:

Roxas and Xion, because they were forced to give up their existence so that Soran could awaken, and then Namine because she cared deeply for Sora but then had her heart broken when Sora chose to have his memories back and to forget about her. And it's a nice touch when both Xemnas and Xigbar play on Sora's conscious, making him feel like a villain that these things happened even though Sora had no control over it.

13Rox

The saddest for me was The ending of Birth By Sleep When Terra is taken over and one of the lines is "Aqua, Ven...one day I will set this right." Because he feels like its all his fault. And When Ven kills Vanitas even though he knows it will kill himself.
Another one I thought was kinda sad was when Xion faded away in Roxas's arms. Well...until he said the line about ice-cream then I just lost it and laughed. But when I thought about it Roxas thought Ice Cream was something you shared with the people you truely cared about and once he lost Xion, he didnt want ice cream anymore.

Javelin434

Awards
Another one I thought was kinda sad was when Xion faded away in Roxas's arms. Well...until he said the line about ice-cream then I just lost it and laughed. But when I thought about it Roxas thought Ice Cream was something you shared with the people you truely cared about and once he lost Xion, he didnt want ice cream anymore.
This. And I couldn't help but think about that line for a while and conclude that it had a similar way of him trying to say "Who else will I watch the sunset with?" Once I realized this... Major feels and waterworks ensued :'(

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hi, welcome to the forums! Unfortunately the most recent post before yours was made 9 months ago, and we don't encourage posting in threads with more than 3 months of inactivity.

If you are interested to continue the discussion, please feel free to make a new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back