• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What system do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Considering they practically GAVE us a preview of BBS[iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain]Vol.2[/iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain] with [iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain]Secret Episode[/iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain] The Gathering, and that was on the[iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain] PSP[/iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain] PS2, I think it will be on the [iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain]PSP[/iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain] PS2.

Yeah! You're right! That’s the same reason Birth By Sleep released on the PS2, because “The Gathering” was showed to us on the PS2! Oh…wait a minute. Ah, damn it!:mad:

SoraKing3

Banned
I want it on the PS3, just because I like playing the console KH games more than I like playing the handhelds.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah! You're right! That’s the same reason Birth By Sleep released on the PS2, because “The Gathering” was showed to us on the PS2! Oh…wait a minute. Ah, damn it!:mad:

BBS was originally developed to be on the PS2. Just saying.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

burn ...

BBS was originally developed to be on the PS2. Just saying.

kelso_burn.gif

ZeldaPokemonFan

I want it on the PS3, just because I like playing the console KH games more than I like playing the handhelds.

Its the same with me and even though the DS and the 3DS has a good amount of games I would rather play console games then handheld games. What gets on my nerves is how Square decided to put a console game like BBS on the PSP but at keast Sony offers the component cables to play PSP games through the TV. I am mad because now I have to pay for another PSP for the 2000 model in order to play games like BBS through the TV and I have the original PSP 3000 from 2005 which doesn't doesn't support this model. I do understand why you would wanted BBS "Vol.2" on the PS3 but the graphic engine is already there on the PSP. It would save them money and time especially when the KH team is busy right now. I do like the idea of BBS "Vol.2" being released on the PS3 too.

Youniquee

Awards
That's probably the only reason why we all bought a PSP, just to get Birth by Sleep.
Lol not me, I just took my brother's one. Its old, (PSP 3000), but still works.
I would never...ever by a console for just one game. Hell nawh...I'll probably not play KH3D..

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm kind of between two of them either the PSP or the PS3 ( like release it before KH3 and make everybody get exicted). The PSP just because the PSP needs one more KH game to tie up with the DS.

Oracle

I want to see it on the playstation 3. I'm growing tired of all the handheld games being thrown around. We haven't even seen a Kingdom Hearts game on console since playstation 2 for petesake.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
or it could be its own KH on the NGP system to me it doesn't matter as long as its on the PSP or PS3, otherwise I'm goign to have to buy a NGP and since all my money is going towards the 3DS now.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Oh sweet are you getting a 3DS too? if so sweet we could probably add each other or something, but I most likely see this a psp title more than a PS3 title.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
haha but it isn't even coming out until probably sometime next year or even late this year. But yeah I understand now I see why everybody is getting the 3DS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back