• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Ever since I've started classes one of my closest friends has been acting weird around me, she's been recently blushing whenever she sees me, won't stop staring at me during French class, talks to me nervously and whenever I call her through the phone she keeps on giggling!:dizzy:
I asked her what was going on and she responded to me stating that she heard a funny joke but she's obviously making it up.
Am I missing something what do you guys think is going on and what would you recommend that I do?! :confused:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
It's called hormones.

My advice: Tap it.

Basically, she prolly has a little crush on you. Either that or she's a flirt. Just keep talking to her, etc, and see where the future takes you.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Someone's in looooooove.

Okay, well, depending on your feelings for her, respond. You can ignore her, but that's not very nice. If you like her, I'd say, go for it! If you don't like her, just wait for her to make the move and then tell her you're not interested in her like that. Last option is see where it'll take you and see if you will start to like her eventually.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
If you really don't understand what's going on you desperately need the help and support section

Esso

Fire Breaker
Shoot I can't believe I didn't see it before!:dizzy:
I REALLY SUCK!!!:cry:
I'm not sure If I like her that way, she's got an awesome personality and she's hot!
If end up liking her back where do I start?!:confused:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I REALLY SUCK!!!:cry:
Nah, you're just young.
I'm not sure If I like her that way, she's got an awesome personality and she's hot!
If you like her personality, and she's foxy, ask her out on a movie, or for some food.
One day just say something like: "Man, I'm bored. Wanna go see a movie sometime?" Or, "I'm kinda hungry. Are you in the mood for some [insert favorite/easiest-to-get-to fast food restaurant here]?"

Of course, you might end up having to pay for her, but that's the responsibility of men.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Yeah, we all pretty much wondered the same thing reading your post :p

I don't know, I'd say that you are already starting to "like her back" (maybe these terms are just universals for friendship now but usually "awesome personality" and "she's hot" are dead giveaways). Where do you start? Asking her out would probably work (you're already close friends so the usual back-and-forth small talk might not work as well as a starting point).

Esso

Fire Breaker
Nah, you're just young.

If you like her personality, and she's foxy, ask her out on a movie, or for some food.
One day just say something like: "Man, I'm bored. Wanna go see a movie sometime?" Or, "I'm kinda hungry. Are you in the mood for some [insert favorite/easiest-to-get-to fast food restaurant here]?"

Of course, you might end up having to pay for her, but that's the responsibility of men.

In that case I'll have to get some money lol :p
The problem is her dad hates my guts and he's SCARY!!! :eek:but her mom really likes me
And sometimes I'm not good when it come to that romance stuff!:cry:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
What does "tap" even mean?:confused:

Don't worry about it.

Anyway, don't worry so much about her dad, just be polite (or whatever you usually do that makes him somewhat tolerate your existence). Most dads are very protective, so that's not too surprising. Also, no one's expecting you to be some kind of Casanova, lol. Just be yourself on the date.

S

Shadow Soldier

It means get your dick wet.

Also, calling people hot, in my mind, just proves that you just want them for sex :/, I've never called my girlfriend hot.

Finally, you're kind of dense if you didn't pick up that she likes you.

Esso

Fire Breaker
It means get your dick wet.

Also, calling people hot, in my mind, just proves that you just want them for sex :/, I've never called my girlfriend hot.

Finally, you're kind of dense if you didn't pick up that she likes you.
OK...
Well I'm NOT trying to get laid or anything besides I'm a clean person and so is she
I'm just saying she looks really beautiful :p
Edited

Last edited:

Khfan01

She has a crush one you, dude. If you have a best or closet friend with a girl, then in fair amount he may have crush on you.

S

Shadow Soldier

OK...
Well I'm trying to get laid or anything besides I'm a clean person and so is she
I'm just saying she looks really beautiful :p

You're trying to get laid? ... Please don't tell me you're thinking of just fucking your best friend then admitting to her that you don't think you two are gonna go anywhere.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
You're trying to get laid? ... Please don't tell me you're thinking of just fucking your best friend then admitting to her that you don't think you two are gonna go anywhere.

I think he meant to say that he's not trying to get laid, but that' just going by the context.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
she wants you. if you are talking to her, don't you dare call her hot. like shadow soldier said, that means you just wanna get in her pants. call her pretty.

ask her on a date to the mall, not the movies, just get to know her. talk a lot. write notes to each other. just be a sweet guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back