• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you add to Unchained χ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
A longer time limit on Raid Bosses.

True multiplayer. At the very least be able to invite your party to a Raid Boss instead of having to lose in order for others to join. Also not having to spend AP when joining them (at least the first time.)

When Parties deal with Raid Bosses it should feel like teamwork, but how it's set up feels like it's preventing it.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I would add a separate theater mode like in chi and a journal like in any other game before. What's also needed is a better way to sort through the titles, the list just gets longer and longer and is a pain to use after some time.

A free-roaming mode would also be cool, the short missions are fine and all but they make seem the worlds so small, despite them being really beautiful and interconnected.

LingeringVanitas

Being able to literally team up for real in the game....because the way its set up doesnt even seem like a real "party" or "team" at all...the team doesn't help at all. I'm speaking for both US and JPN version. Doesn't matter which one. The whole team thing is okay its just they aren't actually with you in the fights. Like during actual quests would be cool. As for other stuff....maybe a Boss quest only thing, where u can just fight Raid Boss's for high Jewels, sort of like the Jewel quests in the JPN version but with Raid Boss's instead. But obviously not make them do as much damage. lol....I mean if it was possible for us to have over 10k hp then sure that would probably give is sort of a chance lol...Better ways to heal, I know there is healing medals but the ones I've used have always been crap. Adding "magic" to the game seperate from medals would be helpful or at least some sort of recovering method only separate to medals. Like maybe use your AP to heal your hit points in battle. Since the Japanese version had a Dragon Quest outfit, I'd love to see Dragon Quest based Medals....

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Being able to literally team up for real in the game....because the way its set up doesnt even seem like a real "party" or "team" at all...the team doesn't help at all.
One of the producers of the game has said that it's something he'd like to implement. Who knows if it will ever happen, but it does seem to be something they're thinking about.

DoctahFaz

Awards
I would refine the censoring in the party chat room a bit. I'm not saying get rid of it or anything, but the fact that relevant words related to the game like "skill" or "Stitch" are censored because the word "kill" and "tit" are in them, respectively, is a little silly.

LingeringVanitas

I would refine the censoring in the party chat room a bit. I'm not saying get rid of it or anything, but the fact that relevant words related to the game like "skill" or "Stitch" are censored because the word "kill" and "tit" are in them, respectively, is a little silly.
I agree, even the word Saturday is censored, a day of the week for crying out loud! I can't even have a regular pg conversation without being censored from simple words every single human would say. It's ridiculous.....

Other stuff, umm...maybe more weather effects, I think I saw it rain in one mission right? Snow would be cool to see. I did see a screenshot of snow on the PC "chi" game....but I am not sure if Unchained had snow during the holiday times....since I wasn't playing the JPN version back then. If someone here knows it does then I'd appreciate knowing. I guess if it did during December it'd make sense. The screenshot though was only outside of quests in the main lobby town square thing...so not sure if they add snow to the worlds too...but that'd be cool.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Jasmine. I could've sworn the point of focusing on PoH worlds would've been, ya know, the princesses themselves.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Jasmine. I could've sworn the point of focusing on PoH worlds would've been, ya know, the princesses themselves.
Yeah that is kind of weird. I wonder if she'll be included in the last of the KHx quests (and then possibly given more screentime in KHUx later)

kittengirly

I know its so minor or looked past upon, but more avatar outfits. I like character customization alot.
Would like to see more than just a million Christmas outfits, afros, and gummy ships

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I know its so minor or looked past upon, but more avatar outfits. I like character customization alot.
Would like to see more than just a million Christmas outfits, afros, and gummy ships
Yeah, same. I wish there were more clothing-type options instead of costume-type options.

LingeringVanitas

Yeah, same. I wish there were more clothing-type options instead of costume-type options.
I also agree about this. I'm not that high of level but I know about and seen the clothing costumes at high level you get. And not many options I noticed. Not enough accessories to go with the outfits....I'd sort of like to see "animated" stuff for the outfits except the FPS would probably be compromised by that.

Aerora

I know it's F2P and the point is to get people buying jewels, but god, what I wouldn't give for potions. Even if they were relatively rare (admittedly, the fact that it's so easy to get past the visible cap in Chi is a little ridiculous), that'd still be fine with me.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I wish there were a way to store some Medals you don't want to use but don't want to get rid of (such as commemorative ones, or event ones). I mean, I suppose not having that option is meant to entice you to increase your inventory size... but I'd rather just have like a separate album or something where you can put fancy medals you won't be using but want to keep.

Xelon99

Awards
For a few simple points...

* the ability to see how much exp medals give, other than needing to subtract and guess.
* the ability to unequip medals from the medal-section instead of going to the equipment-section.
* perhaps folders where you can manually drag medals to, simply to organize the medals personally?
* as already mentioned, better and a more normal character customization where we get regular clothing we can combine instead of special costumes for cosplaying.
* also mentioned before, potions. Or something like potions. Basically instead of the full bar for 100 medals, why not 10 or 20 points for 20 medals?
* I believe it's mentioned before, but a free-roaming option for every world to simply collect materials and explore. 10 AP, no heartless aside from a off chance of finding a prankster.

Iso

Better communication, announcements, and business practices. It's pretty shady that they claimed the legendary snow white event quest had a high chance of 4star medals on May 20th and then changed it on the 25th hoping people would stop calling them out on it.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
The ability to trade medals. That would be awesome. Also, daily jewel missions and a way to add more guilt to rare medals, since getting duplicates of those is, well...rare to impossible, unless you spend hundreds and hundred of dollars. That's not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back