• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you add to Unchained χ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctahFaz

Awards
I'm pretty satisfied overall. It'd be nice to see a mechanism in place to buy jewels with munny (even if the exchange wasn't too favorable like 100,000 munny = 100 jewels or something,) but of course it wouldn't happen since the game makes money by having people pay for jewels.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
There are 3 quests, which cost 8, 12 and 12 AP. They cycle through several variations, so depending on what quests you get every day, if you fulfill all the objectives, you will end up with either 180 or 200 jewels.

It's worth mentioning that the daily jewel login in the NA version is like half of what the JP version gets.

I need this in my life haha, though I suppose wanting go pull from the draw multiple times a week is also a lot...I think I am mostly worried for limited medals and such. If I really want it, I would like to have a decent chance?

DoctahFaz

Awards
I'm pretty happy with the game, tho tbh, I'd be glad for some way to report cheaters since they've come out of the woodwork.

Suprised they haven't implemented that already since some folks will do anything to win.

Good point, literally the first few at the top of the ranking don't even have 1 6* medal or upgraded keyblade and are Level 250 (Level 200 is the highest you can be.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I need this in my life haha, though I suppose wanting go pull from the draw multiple times a week is also a lot...I think I am mostly worried for limited medals and such. If I really want it, I would like to have a decent chance?

That is another problem. In the JP version, the only medals they've removed from the draws has been the timed-exclusive ones and Jack Skellington. The medal pool is way too big right now which has made it very difficult to get the rare medals.

Those who have played the JP version have noticed that the NA version has been very obvious about the little changes they've made in order to make more money, so I actually don't have much faith that they will do anything about that. If anything, it's more likely that it'd be worse.

Edit: Also like to fix what I said earlier, the third jewel quest is either 12 or 18 AP.

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I definitely want more Oricalcums. I maxed out Starlight, had three to spare, but I hated those missions where you have to equip a certain Keyblade, so I spread them amongst the Lady Luck, Treasure Trove and Three Wishes so they'd be at least of some use on those missions. Next Orichalcum I get will go to Olympia. By the way, why is there a "Locked" on Olympia but no "Level"?

Morgenstern

Awards
I would add the Following standalone Keyblades

1. Oathkeeper: Focuses on Upright Magic and Reversed Speed medals.
  2. Oblivion: Focuses on Upright Speed and Reversed Strength
  3. Two Become One: Focuses and Reversed Magic and Upright Strength

Then I would add the Following Worlds
  • Space Paranoids/The Grid: Heartless include Strafer, Devastator and Magnum Loader with Reckless as optional bosses. Keyblade will depend on the world used. (Either Photon Debugger or Dual Disc)
  • Enchanted Dominion: Heartless will include Angel Star, Deserter, Turquoise March, Crimson Jazz, Green Requiem and Orcus. Fairy Stars is the Keyblade here (last one might already be here)
  • Pride Lands: Heartless will include Powerwild, Bouncywild, Shaman, Living Bone, Arial Knocker, and Bolt Tower. The keychain shall be Circle of Life
  • Neverland: Heartless will be Battleships, Pirates, Air Pirates, Cannon Gun, Camo Cannon, Air Pirates, and Switch Launcher
  • The Land of Dragons: Heartless will include the Assault Rider, Nightwalker, Bolt Tower, Emerald Blues, Spring Metal, Black Ballade, Rapid Thruster, The Green and Blue versions of the Morning Star (Dubbed Evening Star and Moonlit Spike) and for the Boss, The Infernal Engine (in Chinese patterns). Keyblade shall be the Hidden Dragon

Heartless I would sprinkle all over the worlds:
  • ALL the Bell Wizards, including a special mission where you have face them all, from the red Nocturne, to the Spring Metal to the Black Ballade all the way to the Emerald Serenade.
  • Defenders and Eliminators
  • The Illuminator
  • As a Raid Boss, The Dustflier. As normal Enemies, the Wyvern and the counterparts in between
  • Other Raid Bosses include: Parasite Cage, Ruler of the Sky, Opposite Armor, Red Armor, Powered Armor, Storm Rider, Dark Follower. Arch Behemoth, Groundshaker, Leechgrave and The Final Mix coloration of Parasite Cage, Storm Rider and Groundshaker as Omega versions.

I would also add an Enemy log to record all the Heartless you defeated and maybe include a way to view any alternate palettes (like the Final Mix versions) as a reward for defeating several heartless of the respective species (and Jewels)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I definitely want more Oricalcums. I maxed out Starlight, had three to spare, but I hated those missions where you have to equip a certain Keyblade, so I spread them amongst the Lady Luck, Treasure Trove and Three Wishes so they'd be at least of some use on those missions. Next Orichalcum I get will go to Olympia. By the way, why is there a "Locked" on Olympia but no "Level"?

At this time, Olympia is capped at Level 10, and that slot unlocks at Level 17.

Popsydoodles

Foreteller Medals would be dope.

Man, I was thinking the same thing. I would love to have the 3D versions of them from Back Cover. Like a sneak peek, you know? It would also make sense to have Foreteller medals. I mean we're supposed to be borrowing their power right? What better way to borrow their power than through a medal. It would make the Unions feel more like a union too. Besides the name and the Foreteller that appears in cut-scenes, the Union you pick is barely relevant.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Man, I was thinking the same thing. I would love to have the 3D versions of them from Back Cover. Like a sneak peek, you know? It would also make sense to have Foreteller medals. I mean we're supposed to be borrowing their power right? What better way to borrow their power than through a medal. It would make the Unions feel more like a union too. Besides the name and the Foreteller that appears in cut-scenes, the Union you pick is barely relevant.

That seems entirely possible really. I mean, they did just make Zootopia ones just from the movie lol, I feel like anything is possible. But as long as this game is supported till KH3 I expect to see medals from it and thus also 2.8.

AuroraX

Awards
I think it would be cool if they had you battle something/someone besides heartless from time to time. I think it would add more to the story at least. I also think it would be cool if the Disney characters actually fought alongside you at times, sort of allowing you to have another character to control *coughs* giving you more turns *coughs* making it easier to defeat enemies in one turn *coughs*.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I understand they went for the comedic effect of calling them Guard A/B, but shit, they got a ton of lines, why not give them proper and still memorable names?!?

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I think it would be cool if they had you battle something/someone besides heartless from time to time. I think it would add more to the story at least. I also think it would be cool if the Disney characters actually fought alongside you at times, sort of allowing you to have another character to control *coughs* giving you more turns *coughs* making it easier to defeat enemies in one turn *coughs*.
There are boss fights with Cloud, Hades, and later Master Ava to look forward to. Hercules will assist in the boss fight with Hades.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Similar to Cid 5 and Cid 10, I'd like something similar for the EXP medals (or even being able to evolve a bunch of the 5* ones into a 6*) just to make more room in the inventory.

Moose

Awards
You should get a notification or maybe even a small reward whenever someone uses your medal, I believe there was something similar in Final Fantasy: Record Keeper.

Laeril

Awards
I understand they went for the comedic effect of calling them Guard A/B, but shit, they got a ton of lines, why not give them proper and still memorable names?!?

I'm pretty sure Guard A even has a name in the Aladdin TV series. Razoul, if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back