• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do, or say!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdude_6

ok here is what I would do. When I hear the news I will stand gaping at the newbringer for 5 hours with my mouth open and my eye twitching. I would then after the 4 hours of gaping go to my house and kick things while screaming. After my kicking rampage I would go down to the hospital and get a cast for my broken foot. While my is healing, I would go and book a nice vacation...to japan. I would then personally hunt down Nomura and throw tomoatoes at him. After his Tomatoe incident I would scream at him in english and then realize that he doesn't understand english. so I would hire a translator to translate all the bad, swear words I am yelling at him, for example &%#@ and also most likley @#%$$@#$#@. (in case you were wondering the second curse is made up). Anywayz I would then break my way into the SE headquarters (hulk style) and find the english copy that they already hav done but r not releasing just to piss me off. At this point I would the game and probably threaten Nomura (with the help of my translator) until he agrees to make a KH movie to make it up to his fans. Then I would be content.

chasingdusk

Wow, this topic is depressing. It reminds me of the time when we all thought KH2 was going to be delayed for 4 years due to some problem with the PS2 controller. I think it had to do with its vibration component or something like that...anybody remember that horrific time?

jayfriend969

Not funny. How can you say anythin glike that? I mean just trying to imagine it makes me angry. Well, I guess I would go sit in a corner and lull myself to sleep by crying and then I'd go kidnap Normura and cut him open and let his blood run over the first ever copy of KH.

Renali

You know I was just thinking about that this morning! 'Hmm.. i wonder if they delayed the game again... 3 days before it comes out... what would ppl do? *scary thought*' Ooohh not a pretty picture..

I would get very pissed, cry a lot... then.. i dunno prolly import it even tho I can't understand a word of japanese! But seriosly.. that would suck SO BAD!

KingdomSealer

dont say stuff like this please! i dont want it to be jinxed. i would just cry, go insane, possibly kill a person, and then just not want to be alive anymore.

BraveryOfAChild

-Background effects.- Dun Dun Dun..! -Coughs.- o_o; We see All of the websites related to Kingdom Hearts 2, saying it has been cancel or delayed due to some kind of infected problem! >__>; [I'm saying this cause, it can't be jinx, why? Cause I like to freak people out, but it never gets Jinx..XD!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back