• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► What would your happy thought be? (Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

Now, I'll preface this by saying I don't know where to put this, I imagine the Disney section works as a catch-all, but I don't really know.

So Peter Pan, a film that established itself as one of the best worlds in the KH universe for the sheer fact you can fly around in it. While SDG were there, they were told that they could fly, and all they needed was a bit of dust. But Pan didn't tell the trio that to fly, they need a happy little thought.

Any happy little thought?

Supposedly yes, though it's implied that it isn't necessary. In the movie the darling children achieve flight by thinking their happy thought and that's that. It could've just been a method employed by Pan to get them in the right headspace for all we know. The fact that they left it out of KH is honestly pretty shocking, given how narratively, it would've worked itself in pretty well in the world. Sora could honestly just use Kairi as his thought, or the fun times he had on the islands and that would give him the motivation of flight. But I digress, back to the actual topic. What would your happy thought be if given an opportunity like the darling children, what's one memory that no matter what, never ceases to bring a smile to your face.

I'll start.

Mine would have to be aptly enough playing KH with my sister. It's one of my fondest memories and reminiscing on those good old days brings me a sense of nostalgia. All the little in jokes and days spent theorizing about the lore just fed into the peace that I felt in those moments. While I'm not able to do those things with my sister anymore, I'll never forget those days so long as I live.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Me & Aqu-
TVLvXHx.png

Back