• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whatever happened?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The two of you clearly don't understand. Neverland and the Clocktower are only locted at the same world because giving the Clocktower it's own world wouldn't be too smart. It is a single area, why would it be given it's own world? In reality they are two completely different places but, for the sake of the game the put themn on the same world. The worlds don't go by location but, by which character connect to which. If they went by location then, Neverland, Olympus Colesium, and Deep Jungle would all be one world. Since they are all located in different places on Earth.

Well, actually Agrabah and Olympus Coliseum.
Neverland and Deep Jungle would be together.

They're separated by time periods; so they'd still be different worlds.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Neverland and London are in different time periods. In Neverland time stands eternally still. In London time is moving the way it's supposed to be. So they would all be in the same world.

Not really.

Since time doesn't flow in Neverland, it's not really two different time periods.

Muse

you look atrocious
Seriously, do you guys ever pay attention the games..this is the REAL answer

After destruction of destiny islands Riku ended up in HOLLOW BASTION. This is where he meets Maleficent also. This is confirmed and showed in the extra scenes in kh1 final mix. Kairi was not even there since Riku was also calling out for her name and soras name.

Kairi ended up in NEVERLAND clocktower! This has been shown in the final mix scenes and also scenes from Coded!! This is also where Riku most likely met her body as she is also unconscious!

In conclusion Sora ends up in TRAVERSE TOWN...Riku ends up in HOLLOW BASTION and Kairi ends up at NEVERLAND!!

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to this; I was out shopping.

Anyways, if you'll note, that is exactly what I said to begin with! I said Sora woke up in Traverse Town, Riku in Hollow Bastion, and that Riku found Kairi in Neverland.

Certain people made me doubt myself. >> *cough*Insomniac*cough*

I'm not going to bother with the Namine topic, as that's confusing enough as it is.

As for Kairi being in Traverse Town, I could have sworn there was this one scene where Riku and Maleficent were in a room much like the hotel rooms Sora, Donald, and Goofy were in and Kairi was unconscious on the bed... I could be mistaken though. D:

Key of Valor

The Professor
As for Kairi being in Traverse Town, I could have sworn there was this one scene where Riku and Maleficent were in a room much like the hotel rooms Sora, Donald, and Goofy were in and Kairi was unconscious on the bed... I could be mistaken though. D:

I think you're thinking of the scene where Maleficant and Riku are on Captain Hook's
Ship. Kairi is on a bed in that room where you fight the Anti-Sora. It's the scene
where Maleficant tells Riku about how in order to find Kairi's heart, they will need
to collect seven princesses who are pure of heart in order to open a path to Kingdom
Hearts.

Muse

you look atrocious
I think you're thinking of the scene where Maleficant and Riku are on Captain Hook's
Ship. Kairi is on a bed in that room where you fight the Anti-Sora. It's the scene
where Maleficant tells Riku about how in order to find Kairi's heart, they will need
to collect seven princesses who are pure of heart in order to open a path to Kingdom
Hearts.

I think I am as well. D: I'm so confused. I haven't played it in forever.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Since Neverland exists outside of time it's eternally stuck in the past. As for London it's always in the present. That's two different time periods.

Neverland isn't stuck in the past. Time never flowed; thus the name Neverland.
If time never flowed, there was never a time period for it to get stuck in.
And because of such, Neverland existed in the past, present and future.

Therefore Neverland and London exist in the same time period.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Neverland isn't stuck in the past. Time never flowed; thus the name Neverland.
If time never flowed, there was never a time period for it to get stuck in.
And because of such, Neverland existed in the past, present and future.

Therefore Neverland and London exist in the same time period.

No because Neverland exists outside of time it's inhabitants never age. If it was also in the future they would have aged. Neverland is in the past. Lond is in the present.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm a bit curious... What does the time era Neverland's in have to do with where Riku found Kairi? =/ Or this thread at all? I'm not criticizing, this is actually pretty amusing, but still. It's off topic.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No because Neverland exists outside of time it's inhabitants never age. If it was also in the future they would have aged. Neverland is in the past. Lond is in the present.

Time doesn't flow, so the land itself doesn't age.

It was created in it's current state.

As such, time never flowed. So time periods never changed because they never existed.

Since they didn't exist, they didn't change.

London can change, but since Neverland doesn't have one, it fits anywhere.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
When she was shown again in KH1, Maleficent had knowledge of where she was.

London, in Kingdom Hearts is a part of Neverland. It's definitely implied that she was found there.

Muse

you look atrocious
Alright, so is there anything else I we haven't already answered or may this thread be closed? =/

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Because they didn't give a fuck? She had no heart. Thusly of no use to them.

15th member

Alright, so is there anything else I we haven't already answered or may this thread be closed? =/

Cmon, why if their talking way of the topic? Guys feel free to debate, return to the timeperiods topic. For me luckily, i've watched the peterpan movie about last week cause my siblings are bored and wanted to watch something. In the movie, Neverland has morning and nighttime. This means that Neverland has time periods, the word "Never" in Neverland doesnt mean they dont age that's why there's no time. Neverland is a place where anything is possible. I think Neverland is not true, like "Never" cause it couldnt exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back