• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whatever happened?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*SIGH*

It's more like this: each movie gets a planet, yes?

So even though London is in The Great Mouse Detective, The Rescuers, 101 Dalmatians, etc. are all the same "place" according to our standards, in the KH universe they would all have different worlds.

I know that Alice falls through a rabbit hole.
I was just saying that is is similar to following the star to Neverland in that it takes a person from one world to the other.

Use common sense. Infer. London and Neverland are clearly different worlds. Think of it more like layered dimensions. Or, like Narnia.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Riku found Kairi in Neverland correct?

No. O.O Hook's pirate ship was returning TO Neverland after having retreived Kairi from whereevershewas when it captured Sora. If Kairi had already been in Neverland, the ship wouldn't of had to have gone into outer space. Why don't you people understand?

Muse

you look atrocious
Okay, didn't you read any of our posts?

Kairi was found in Neverland. That's where her body was sent after DI was swallowed by darkness. Sora was sent to Traverse Town, and Riku was sent to Hollow Bastion. Case closed.

And what do you mean by 'you people'?! ;P

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
But how do you know that Kairi was in Neverland? D: Just because there's a scene in coded of Riku standing next to Kairi on top of Big Ben? That's not much evidence.

And why was Captain Hook flying to Neverland with Kairi on his ship then?

Muse

you look atrocious
Um... The fact that the first time you see her again is in Neverland? When Riku was carrying her aboard Hook's ship? And Hook was giving Riku a ride to find Kairi, seeing as how, you know, she's a Princess of Heart and Hook is one of the guys trying to find them to open up Kingdom Hearts?

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
*SIGH*

It's more like this: each movie gets a planet, yes?

So even though London is in The Great Mouse Detective, The Rescuers, 101 Dalmatians, etc. are all the same "place" according to our standards, in the KH universe they would all have different worlds.

I know that Alice falls through a rabbit hole.
I was just saying that is is similar to following the star to Neverland in that it takes a person from one world to the other.

Use common sense. Infer. London and Neverland are clearly different worlds. Think of it more like layered dimensions. Or, like Narnia.

~ the rescuers doesn't take place in london. it takes place somewhere in the southern united states.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I feel like I'm repeating myself. >.>

Why would Hook have to take Riku out of Neverland to find Kairi if Kairi was in Neverland?

Muse

you look atrocious
They found Kairi; they were going back to Hollow Bastion.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
If they were going to Hollow Bastion... why didn't they go to Hollow Bastion? o.o Why did they land in Neverland?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Captain Hook traveled from Hollow Bastion to Neverland to get Kairi. Kairi was found at the top of the Clocktower. Then Hook traveled back to Hollow Bastion. Play Final Mix.What did you mean by "You people"?!:eek:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Alright people.

All im seeing here is the same information being passed again and again. And the other issue no one know, I think its clearly obvious that she was located some where near Big Ben. Fact of the matter most of you are being way too ignorant to accept the facts in front of you.

I think this need to be closed not dontchthink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back