• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whatever happened?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

In KH1 as far as I'ved remembered, Sora has gone to the cave where a locked door lies.And kairi appeared to the scene and was sucked by the door.And Sora was unknowingly appeared at Traverse Town, but how about kairi? where di Riku found her? And by that time Kairi's body shold have casted by the darkness due lack of heart and created a nobody. But why she didnt created one if she created namine via Sora's body, unless it was Xion!( haha!):E

Muse

you look atrocious
In KH1 as far as I'ved remembered, Sora has gone to the cave where a locked door lies.And kairi appeared to the scene and was sucked by the door.

That was Kairi's heart, not Kairi herself. Her body cast off her heart.

And Sora was unknowingly appeared at Traverse Town

Because DI was swallowed up by the darkness and Traverse Town is where those whose worlds were engulfed by darkness go. =/

but how about kairi? where di Riku found her?

Well, Riku awoke in Hollow Bastion, where he met Maleficent presumably. As for Kairi, I thought that her body had appeared in Neverland, hence why Riku was carrying her aboard Hook's ship.

And by that time Kairi's body should have cast by the darkness due lack of heart and created a nobody. But why she didn't created one if she created namine via Sora's body, unless it was Xion!( haha!):E

To create a Nobody, you must 1) Have a Heartless and 2) Have a strong will/heart. The second one is debatable, but for the first requirement, Kairi was unable to fulfill it. Being a PoH, her heart was full of light, meaning no darkness which meant no Heartless. When her heart fled from her body, the reason she didn't have a Nobody was because she didn't have a Heartless.

The reason Namine was able to be created was because when Sora released his and Kairi's hearts and became a Nobody, his body and soul was used to make Roxas and Namine.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
She couldnt create a Nobody because she must have a Heartless, which, being a PoH, she was unable to. Therefore she doesnt have a Nobody made soley by her. :D

Yeah some of my questions answered, but how about riku finding kairi?

Hm... I dont know about that =/

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora's body and soul did not make Namine. Namine is made of nothing.

Kairi did not transport to Neverland. She ended up with Riku in Hollow Bastion I think I don't know if it was stated where she was but, Riku had her before she was seen in Neverland.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah some of my questions answered, but how about riku finding kairi?

... Her body was found in Neverland. Riku showed up in Neverland, met Hook, Hook gave him Kairi's body, and then Riku left. Do you remember playing that part in the game?

Edit: Yeah, Insomniac. I know that. But it's a little hard to explain exactly what Nami is when we don't even have the slightest clue. =P

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
As for Kairi, I thought that her body had appeared in Neverland, hence why Riku was carrying her aboard Hook's ship.

I actually thought that Kairi had wound up in another world, because Captain Hook's ship was traveling through space to Neverland when Sora encountered it, which led me to beleive that Hook and Riku had gone and picked up Kairi from wherever she had been. =o

Muse

you look atrocious
I just remembered seeing Kairi unconscious in Traverse Town with Riku and Maleficent watching over her, but I can't remember when that was. =/ Was that around the same time Sora was in Traverse Town (the first time)? Because if that's true, then I guess Kairi was also sent to Traverse Town and for some reason Riku had her in Neverland. I'm so confused... D,: Haven't played this in forever.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
In the scene where Riku and Maleficent are talking in Traverse Town is on Sora's second visit, when he meets Merlin and seals the keyhole. I don't remember Kairi being there, though. =/ And Maleficent didn't let Riku retreive Kairi until he fufilled his side of the bargain: kidnapping Alice and Jasmine.

EDIT: Here's the scene I think you mean:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Traverse Town Second Visit [English]

The part with Maleficent and Riku talking is at 3:09, but there's no Kairi in sight.

Last edited:

15th member

Now i remember, but how the hell kairi was sent to traverse town and was not noticed by other inhabitants there. Riku brought kairi their in Neverland to tell Sora that kairi has no heart and tell also that kairi's heart was in Sora's.(Think so.)

Xango99

Seriously, do you guys ever pay attention the games..this is the REAL answer

After destruction of destiny islands Riku ended up in HOLLOW BASTION. This is where he meets Maleficent also. This is confirmed and showed in the extra scenes in kh1 final mix. Kairi was not even there since Riku was also calling out for her name and soras name.

Kairi ended up in NEVERLAND clocktower! This has been shown in the final mix scenes and also scenes from Coded!! This is also where Riku most likely met her body as she is also unconscious!

In conclusion Sora ends up in TRAVERSE TOWN...Riku ends up in HOLLOW BASTION and Kairi ends up at NEVERLAND!!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Uh, yes, Sora's body and soul DID make Namine. And no, Namine wasn't made of nothing.

THANK YOU! Whenever I say this, I just get shot down because Naminé is apparently less of a Nobody, and really actually nothing.

Anyway, Kairi was never shown to be in Traverse Town. At least, not the game that I played. Well, she was in Traverse Town after she regained her heart and traveled there with Sora.

But... Maleficent does talk to Riku in Hollow Bastion, and on that weird stone circle thing, she does show Kairi's body. Is that what you're talking about?

Also, Riku is shown on Big Ben, with Kairi's body beside him.

In the original game, he is shown on Captain Hook's ship, with her laying beside him, lifeless.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Uh, yes, Sora's body and soul DID make Namine. And no, Namine wasn't made of nothing.

You're wrong. Namine was made of nothing. Sora's body and soul did make her.

Ansem Reports said:
In other words, both the Nobody called Namine’ and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi’s memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi’s heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora’s heart. That is, Namine’ is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled? She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word; having not become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

That's basically saying Namine is made of nothing. Ansem the Wise has observed this also. So, sorry but, you're wrong.

Xango99, thanks I couldn't remember where she was transported to.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Those where Ansem's initial observations.
Later he hypothesizes that Namine was
composed of Sora's body and soul, which
would make a great deal of sense.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
But Sora's body and soul was used to create Roxas, who at that time still existed.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
If Kairi was in Neverland already why would Captain Hook's ship have to leave Neverland to go get her? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back