• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When are we expecting news?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Liodin

Awards
Wow, the forum really feels alive, as if we were are all feeling that our time is near.

Guys, I'm getting exited. I'm starting to believe that we are really going to have news soon 😍

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Wow, the forum really feels alive, as if we were are all feeling that our time is near.

Guys, I'm getting exited. I'm starting to believe that we are really going to have news soon 😍
It's more active for sure, we've gone like 6 pages up on this thread since Thursday.

Imagine what this forum is going to be like when we actually get news.

I'll eat Liverpepper Ice Cream if we don't get anything this year.

celebi

Awards
Still hate that cryptic thing nomura said at that event bc we have no idea what he meant
Yeah, I don't know why he said it. It's just a dickish move to drop something like that out of the blue to everyone and then refuse to explain it any further. Adding to the constant silence about KH4, a cryptic message that keeps us worried.

I'll eat Liverpepper Ice Cream if we don't get anything this year.
Toaster Bath time inc.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Don’t forget Utada’s re-record of Hikari (and her full album) is out on 4/10. I’d be happy waiting if it meant we got a trailer featuring the re-record. Lol.

Or if I want to be SUPER wishful, drop a trailer Thursday with it and release that track to help promote the album before its release.

Liodin

Awards
If in the end there is news (at least I imagine there will be a tweet from the English account congratulating the anniversary, but I don't remember that the Japanese one has ever done it) it is very possible that many of us will know about it tonight, because of the time zone.

So as soon as 12 hours from now we could have some kind of news. Let's hope so 🙏

NoWay

Awards
Didn’t we get the KH4 trailer on the anniversary day in 2022? I think we really could get something tomorrow.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Just to be sure did we get anything for the 21st?
No, just a Happy Anniversary tweet from SENA. The Japan Twitter retweeted some fan art of KH/Parasite Eve crossover but that was it. Lol

Difference here is that we at least know Missing Link news should be coming any time now.

I’ll be surprised if they drop something completely out of the blue though. With ML’s last trailer, they had that week long build up to it with the screenshots they were posting. I think something like that leading to an April announcement is more likely.

NoWay

Awards
No, it it dropped on April 10th:

What we did receive on the 28th was a sneak peek of the Anniversary artwork from Nomura:
💀

Well then let’s hope that we’ll get an announcement for more news tomorrow, if we don’t get any trailers. I’d even be happy with an announcement for the Summer Games Fest. Then, we’d at least know, when to expect something

Back