• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When are we expecting news?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Chie

Awards
I thought so at first. They're so close to their original art though that it doesn't look like it would be difficult for someone to just edit them into the TWEWY style themselves.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The website has fully transitioned to the NEO TWEWY image.

Liodin

Awards
Notice: Shibuya in another dimension is currently interfering with the official #Renatis website. We are investigating to restore the site. #Today is April 1

Shoka:
"What you said earlier about shibuya. (previous tweet)
It's about this, isn't it?
Well, good luck with that."

This is Sari Nishijima of M-E-A.
There's something strange going on here in Shibuya.
Do you know why?

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
...why are we even talking about this here

We could move it to a thread in the TWEWY forum or the Reynatis thread if someone wants to strike it up in one of those spots. But I posted about it here because there was about a 50/50 chance it was either going to be TWEWY or KH related. (Should have looked closer at the 104 artstyle.) It’s also still an ongoing bit on their socials with the characters exchanging dialogue. Who knows if they might bring in other Shibuya’s later today. Lol

Squood!

seibah
Awards
We could move it to a thread in the TWEWY forum or the Reynatis thread if someone wants to strike it up in one of those spots. But I posted about it here because there was about a 50/50 chance it was either going to be TWEWY or KH related. (Should have looked closer at the 104 artstyle.) It’s also still an ongoing bit on their socials with the characters exchanging dialogue. Who knows if they might bring in other Shibuya’s later today. Lol
They won't.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
They won't.

Cool. Doesn’t change that TWEWY is part of the KH multiverse and Reynatis has the DNA of KH ingrained in it. With this collab showing SE is chill with the game, it makes it even more likely it could have been what changed the series’ direction. So in my opinion, it’s worth KH fans to keep an eye on until proven otherwise.

And if there’s something else involving potential KH news you’d like to discuss here, please go for it!

Chie

Awards
Even as a "joke" this is still such a weird thing to do tbh. Shin TWEWY is not a new game so its not really "promoting" that, so it kind of just feels like even more bafflingly specific Verum Rex mindgames (but with plausible deniability, because TWEWY certainly has nothing to do with Quadratum definitely not!!!).

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Cool. Doesn’t change that TWEWY is part of the KH multiverse and Reynatis has the DNA of KH ingrained in it. With this collab showing SE is chill with the game, it makes it even more likely it could have been what changed the series’ direction. So in my opinion, it’s worth KH fans to keep an eye on until proven otherwise.

And if there’s something else involving potential KH news you’d like to discuss here, please go for it!
....this is just coping isn't it

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I kind of agree that I don’t necessarily see a point in this being discussed here.

However, as Launchpad said, traffic when it comes to KH news and this website is pretty low. Even if the possibility of KH being related to this is quite low, I don’t get the issue with striking up some conversation.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Even as a "joke" this is still such a weird thing to do tbh. Shin TWEWY is not a new game so its not really "promoting" that, so it kind of just feels like even more bafflingly specific Verum Rex mindgames (but with plausible deniability, because TWEWY certainly has nothing to do with Quadratum definitely not!!!).

I’m convinced now more than ever that this game is the remnants of whatever concepts were created for a potential Verum Rex game. Nojima was the original writer for Versus XIII after all. So when SE declined to pursue it, they (and hopefully Nomura) probably gave the blessing for him to take those ideas in a different studio. And they are cool with doing these kind of collabs to help the game due to the goodwill they have with him and Shimomura.

I suspect this makes a future Verum Rex game unlikely to happen. At least in the way it was originally conceived.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
....never mind it's TWEWY related.

KH really does feel smaller than the damn series that basically got its sequel poorly advertised with its PC release shadow-dropped with no fanfare.

And April friggin' Fools too. I despise this poor excuse for a holiday with every fiber of my being.

Kingdumb Farts can't even have a stupid TWEWY crossover anymore. The friggin ripoff-ripoff takes it instead.
KH requires Disney's approval, TWEWY doesn't. It feels more and more like Square is preferring to have as little to do with them as possible.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
KH requires Disney's approval, TWEWY doesn't. It feels more and more like Square is preferring to have as little to do with them as possible.
Funny considering Disney seems pretty okay with whatever as long as it's not specifically Disney stuff and it's actually Nomura's approval that matters.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Just want to point out that they announced the ML beta 13 days prior to 4/10. Seems interesting when they could have easily announced that on the anniversary instead and the timing seems random otherwise. 🤔

Also, next week starts with the 7th and ends with the 13th. So it being KH news weeks would be apropos. Get your clown make up ready.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Just want to point out that they announced the ML beta 13 days prior to 4/10. Seems interesting when they could have easily announced that on the anniversary instead and the timing seems random otherwise. 🤔

Also, next week starts with the 7th and ends with the 13th. So it being KH news weeks would be apropos. Get your clown make up ready.

This is the 4th month of 2024, so clearly we're going to get a KH4 announcement on the 4th April!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This is the 4th month of 2024, so clearly we're going to get a KH4 announcement on the 4th April!

My hope is that they’ll do something like they did with the lead up to Rebirth’s SGF trailer last year where they did 7 days of Q&A leading up to it. Or the “under construction” screenshots for Missing Link. If so, I could see something like that starting on the 4th leading up to the 10th!

if we don’t get anything next week, my guess is we’ll have to wait until after the beta is over.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
My hope is that they’ll do something like they did with the lead up to Rebirth’s SGF trailer last year where they did 7 days of Q&A leading up to it. Or the “under construction” screenshots for Missing Link. If so, I could see something like that starting on the 4th leading up to the 10th!

if we don’t get anything next week, my guess is we’ll have to wait until after the beta is over.
I'm really gettin' tired of waiting until some other thing is out of the way just for some damn information like yeesh

How long until we gotta wait til after a damn FInal Fantasy food promotion

Back