• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when does bbs come out in the US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
BBS releases in Japan on the 9th, which is 2 days from now. Most KH games have taken about 3-4 months on average to release in the United States. My guess would be May or June but it's very odd because they haven't announced an English version yet; though we know that there is one because many voice actors have already confirmed recording their voices for the game. I would expect them to make an announcement about a U.S. release in the next month unless they are waiting until E3 to announce it, in which case, the game probably wouldn't release until September or so.

JakandRatchet79

Yeah, it'll probably release in NA around spring or summer. Fall's just not gonna happen. I'll make sure of that personally.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My guess is BBS will be released in the US around April or May sometime. I hope it does, or else I might die waiting,

salixon

my guess is that its going to come out in march if its early, may if its late, and its probably most likely going to come out in april which is in th middle. i hope it comes out in march though. bt aprils only 3 months away so...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It hasn't been confirmed yet, but it should be released somewhere around May - April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back