• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Where are good places

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesStar21

To meet new people, like I'm looking for love, and well I don't know what are good places to meet new people. I'm willing to try anything to make new friends or even love.

Awards
School or work. Some huge percentage of married people meet their partners in college or in the workplace.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Try anything?

All you need is chloroform.

But in all seriousness, I suggest you wait for love to come to you. Then drag it by the heels into your closet.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Brothel.

I just used school but if i need to look after i finished school i would say social places like when you are out with friends

Chromatic

Become
Awards
But in all seriousness, I suggest you wait for love to come to you.

This is pretty much the way to go. Trust me, you can't just will another to fall in love with you. And, perhaps scarier a thought is that you can't really even will yourself to genuinely love someone (though you can fool yourself into believing you do, I did once). The best thing to do is to find solid bonding time with others. When you find the right person, love will come on its own, and hopefully, the person on the other side of the relation will feel the same way. Of course there are never any guarantees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back