• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where do you REALLY go when you die???(even if your sins are forgivin)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12 Roses

~<3 Blossoming into exsistance <3~
In a beautful garden full of new people, placses,
Well i been wondering about this for a long time now.
When you die, where does your spirit really go? No one really knows do they? It's like you could be the baddest person on the planet. You killed 5,000 people, been to jail for life, then die. Your expected to go to hell for all of your sins and for breaking the comandments, right? Well even if you begged for your forgiveness to god, he might forgive you...or not. You might be sent to heaven though you killed all those people.....no one knows for sure.

So, i'm asking for your opinion on this matter. Where do you think people REALLY go when they die? Heavan, hell, or some other thing (like clouds or stars)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You don't 'go' anywhere. Your brain ceases its higher collective functions, then it decomposes, and any possible place for your soul or spirit is forever gone.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Well, speaking by faith, Heaven.
But honestly, I feel the place we're going is much more than the cliche vision of golden clouds. I envision it to be a lot like places in "The Lovely Bones" and better than any dream we've had. And that we'd able to travel the universe to galaxies and planets so out of our reach, lush with so many vivacious colors, that it would take more than a million times the lifetimes of everyone who has existed or is existing now to visit just once. I don't know. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. I'm hoping for that cause just rotting in the ground doesn't sound like a very wishful hope.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Well, speaking by faith, Heaven.
But honestly, I feel the place we're going is much more than the cliche vision of golden clouds. I envision it to be a lot like places in "The Lovely Bones" and better than any dream we've had. And that we'd able to travel the universe to galaxies and planets so out of our reach, lush with so many vivacious colors, that it would take more than a million times the lifetimes of everyone who has existed or is existing now to visit just once. I don't know. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. I'm hoping for that cause just rotting in the ground doesn't sound like a very wishful hope.

I'm thinking the same thing. ^

ZiggyK

∞;5163562 said:
You don't 'go' anywhere. Your brain ceases its higher collective functions, then it decomposes, and any possible place for your soul or spirit is forever gone.

Human life is, theoretically, a form of energy, and energy can neither be created or destroyed.

Also, any form of an 'after life' is human superstition, a fake 'envisioning' the best and hoping to see their loved ones again. Or hoping that when they die they can be somewhere better.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Human life is, theoretically, a form of energy, and energy can neither be created or destroyed.

Also, any form of an 'after life' is human superstition, a fake 'envisioning' the best and hoping to see their loved ones again. Or hoping that when they die they can be somewhere better.
That sounds like a film I've seen recently. Hmm, what was it called again? XD

~*Luna*~

Everyone will say "You don't go anywhere" or "You go to Heaven or Hell," when infact nobody knows. There isn't an answer for you.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I Truly believe that whatever you do in this life, in the next, you will go to a place that you believe is a wasteland (i.e. you think a desert is, you go to one; you think an abandoned city is, you go to one; etc. [it's all a mindset]). You go to whatever wasteland with everyone else who also believes it to be a wasteland, but it's so huge you may not ever find anyone else. That, I believe, is not it though.

After you go to this wasteland and survive it (as there are also Demons, Devils, Angels, and Entities all of Which have a high probability of wanting to Destroy any human souls They See [as in, destroy your soul, which gets equally dispersed to every new soul in this Universe]), you'll then find yourself in another Place. Basically, there are different Trials and Pitfalls and Obstacles that need to be avoided, beaten, or survived.

I also believe that this life is to prepare us all for these Trials and Such, which includes Trials of the mind and also Trials of the body.

After these two types of Trials, I believe, is a place called the Pah'ihn, which I have no idea what has in It or after It. I just know that that's the objective of all of this.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I never said that human life, or the cellular life within, were destroyed, but their bonds faded. Total amount of energy in the human never changes when they're left to rot in a contained system.

Everyone will say "You don't go anywhere" or "You go to Heaven or Hell," when infact nobody knows. There isn't an answer for you.
Except that the 'stop' one is based on logical assumptions and facts.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
∞;5163606 said:
I never said that human life, or the cellular life within, were destroyed, but their bonds faded. Total amount of energy in the human never changes when they're left to rot in a contained system.

I believe that there is the physical energy, which is the energy you're talking about, and then the energy of the soul, which every living thing has. The energy from the soul is cast out upon death (but not always, as there are the phenomena known as ghosts and poltergeists), and the souls that are Destroyed and despersed to all new souls enter at the same rate, causing the illusion that no energy is lost or destroyed.

ZiggyK

I Truly believe that whatever you do in this life, in the next, you will go to a place that you believe is a wasteland (i.e. you think a desert is, you go to one; you think an abandoned city is, you go to one; etc. [it's all a mindset]). You go to whatever wasteland with everyone else who also believes it to be a wasteland, but it's so huge you may not ever find anyone else. That, I believe, is not it though.

After you go to this wasteland and survive it (as there are also Demons, Devils, Angels, and Entities all of Which have a high probability of wanting to Destroy any human souls They See [as in, destroy your soul, which gets equally dispersed to every new soul in this Universe]), you'll then find yourself in another Place. Basically, there are different Trials and Pitfalls and Obstacles that need to be avoided, beaten, or survived.

I also believe that this life is to prepare us all for these Trials and Such, which includes Trials of the mind and also Trials of the body.

After these two types of Trials, I believe, is a place called the Pah'ihn, which I have no idea what has in It or after It. I just know that that's the objective of all of this.

What religion is this?

∞;5163606 said:

So technically, those bonds could be restored, and the energy brought back. So, following that thesis, it is possible to bring the dead back to life? Or make the living immortal?

EDIT: Not to sound like I'm questioning you, more bouncing ideas off you.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
People with deformed brains have stunted emotional, social and intellectual qualities. As a result of their improperly-formed brain, their soul is rendered lesser than those of other people. Therefore the soul originates from the brain, and when the brain dies, so does the soul forever with it.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
What religion is this?

It's my own thinking, logistics, reasoning... actually, it's not. A Devil told me stuff, and I was like, "Fcuk, I'm hearing voices." After a while, I was like, "Fcuk, this isn't just some voice?" and He was all like, "No," but then I was like, "Obviously a voice of mine that wanted me to believe shit isn't going to say 'Yes' to that, srsly. =_=" And then shit happened. This Devil told me stuff, but not everything in the above post. I've used inferences from what I've been Told... :/.

Also, I'd like to clarify that the same can be said about all the other religions out and about today: the Torah (which was before the Bible, by the by) had hundreds of men write what they heard in their head as "Divine Inspiration" (a.k.a. a voice in their heads) and the consistences were used to compile what is today the Torah. My believe on this, as what I've been told, is that Devils and Such were bored, and pulled things like Satan out of nowhere to watch as generation after generation slaughter each other in the name of something they know as false, then finally psychologically torturing the souls in the next life using the slaughterings and such as fuel for their despair.

∞;5163621 said:
People with deformed brains have stunted emotional, social and intellectual qualities. As a result of their improperly-formed brain, their soul is rendered lesser than those of other people. Therefore the soul originates from the brain, and when the brain dies, so does the soul forever with it.

That's destruction of energy, and so is incorrect.

Last edited:

ZiggyK

It's my own thinking, logistics, reasoning... actually, it's not. A Devil told me stuff, and I was like, "Fcuk, I'm hearing voices." After a while, I was like, "Fcuk, this isn't just some voice?" and He was all like, "No," but then I was like, "Obviously a voice of mine that wanted me to believe shit isn't going to say 'Yes' to that, srsly. =_=" And then shit happened. This Devil told me stuff, but not everything in the above post. I've used inferences from what I've been Told... :/.

O... k?

Actually, not really, if the 'soul' breaks up, the energy is still there, just disconnected. If that energy is brought together, and given a container to survive in, it may bring back life. Though that is far beyond modern technology.

Epif

The Delicious
Website

I've written the explanation out more accurately in Word, if you'd rater get the specifics of what as opposed to how.

Actually, not really, if the 'soul' breaks up, the energy is still there, just disconnected. If that energy is brought together, and given a container to survive in, it may bring back life. Though that is far beyond modern technology.

I suppose if it isn't taken/brought/etc. to some place other than Earth, that makes sense, that it would stay. But does it move similarly to how we're used to things being moved? I mean, will it stay in the space it occupied and not move unless another soul moves it? In other words, when the Earth revolves around the sun, will the soul be left behind? I'm not sure how to better word this... :/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So technically, those bonds could be restored, and the energy brought back. So, following that thesis, it is possible to bring the dead back to life? Or make the living immortal?
The bonds could be restored, yes, much atomic bonding simply happens between ion-pairs where they share an electron and are held together. Some you just need to push together, and that single electron becomes quantum-locked into the orbit of both atoms simultaneously, giving them their bond. If you could reassemble each cell of the body and each piece of DNA correctly, you could bring the dead back to life. What's more, you could create an exact clone of the living person out of the ingredients you might find in, say, a building site.
Making humans immortal without extensive genetic modification would be impossible. Simply reconstructing the bonds would not make them immortal, it just means there is life where there was none previously. To keep people immortal, you'd need to undo aging as well as be able to have all your systems constantly under maintainance. Until nanotechnology comes around, we're not going to see immortality unless it's in the form of uploading your brain to a computer sort of affair.
As I just explained, the bonds between atoms are not eternal, nor are they like a whole third particle, but a shared component of two or more. Also, energy can and is destroyed and created all the time. It's the net energy of a system that cannot change.
Pairs of electrons and antielectrons pop into existence all the time in space, which is believed to be one form of hypothesised 'vacuum energy'. They appear out of nowhere, but come back together and annihilate each other so quickly they have virtually no influence on the world around them, hence why net energy remains constant.
I suppose if it isn't taken/brought/etc. to some place other than Earth, that makes sense, that it would stay. But does it move similarly to how we're used to things being moved? I mean, will it stay in the space it occupied and not move unless another soul moves it? In other words, when the Earth revolves around the sun, will the soul be left behind? I'm not sure how to better word this... :/
The soul isn't separate from the brain. It is a result of the brain. If a person could stay alive while their brain rotted, their 'soul' would steadily deteriorate until the brain was fully broken down.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
∞;5163633 said:
As I just explained, the bonds between atoms are not eternal, nor are they like a whole third particle, but a shared component of two or more. Also, energy can and is destroyed and created all the time. It's the net energy of a system that cannot change.
Pairs of electrons and antielectrons pop into existence all the time in space, which is believed to be one form of hypothesised 'vacuum energy'. They appear out of nowhere, but come back together and annihilate each other so quickly they have virtually no influence on the world around them, hence why net energy remains constant.

Eh, slight, insignificant changes... I gotta love 'em. They could easily have another purpose that we can't possibly think of yet. But because of that slight possibility, there's really no point to ponder what (we could go on for our entire lives since we could talk, and still, we wouldn't complete the list of possibilities).

The soul isn't separate from the brain. It is a result of the brain. If a person could stay alive while their brain rotted, their 'soul' would steadily deteriorate until the brain was fully broken down.

Wait, what's the reasoning behind the soul and brain being the same thing?

ZiggyK

Wait, what's the reasoning behind the soul and brain being the same thing?

All emotions and thoughts come from the brain. Everything we feel, experience and remember, is stored in the brain. These traits, which are commonly associated with the soul, involve the brain in someway. Everything we do, think and feel involves the brain. So, if a soul does exist, it exists within our brain. Where else would it exist.. the liver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back