• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which of the new games do u think will u play first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which kh game will u play first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikufan1995

hi, im new to khi and i want to know which of the new games are u gunna play first because i cant decide

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
It's ok, we can get a mod to close the other one.

I'd probably play 358 first, because it comes out first (lol) and I have access to a DS, but not a PSP yet. D:

shadow15

I'm going to play 358/2 days first so I completely understand the recent events in the game then I will play BBS and then Coded because Coded takes place after Kingdom Hearts 2, right?

Ultima Scorpio

...358/2 Days, seeing as how that is coming out first.

I'm going to play them in the order they come out, though I doubt Coded will ever reach American soil.

KingdomSealer

Well as I believe it, Coded is supposed to be released first and it should be coming to the US. I guess I would play Coded or 358/2 Days first

Last edited:

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Well i cant say that im not surpised because i am.

Im shocked that the voters have voted more for 365 days. i thought it would have been BBS because its the only real one that gives us Direct knowledge that will most likely be used in KH3 whie the others are just fillers

Erlix

I think 358/2 days cuz it will come out first but I will like to play BBS first.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Um... whichever one comes out first? Gosh, what a stupid question. D:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Play them in order of release 358/2 then BBS....

I wont play Coded because its on a phone I dont and wont have .... I wonder how many of us will play it >.>

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd play 358/2 Days since it's the first one out. Then I guess since BBS will probably be the second (seeing that we don't have awesome cell phones in NA) I'd play that, then I'd find a way to play coded. If I can't buy an awesome cell, I'll just stick to watching cutscenes online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back