• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which side would you side with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Definetly twilight. Light is too biased, and pure darkness can consume you.

flary26

Twlight. It's just this thing about my personality, and just the way I am. I'm always sorta in between. Not naughty, not nice; not a friend, not an enemy; not a light or a dark person. So twilight just matches me.

O

omnislasher_VII

strike raider said:
As much as I want to, I reall can't go with light, but more with twilight. It's just who I am. Some times I'm more dark an some times I feel more to the light. So I'll go with twilight.

You play too many video games. -_-;;

Darkness owns, baby! :D

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
twilight, i wouldn't side with a biased power since you don't know what its true intetnions are even good can cause evil things that help things become good

C

chaoschao

Well, I would be like Riku and choose Dawn, but it's not up there, so I'll pick Darkness. You can use it for good, and Twilight can mess you up. And light is just too weak.

robd321

I go with twlight because it is the more mysterious power. It seem to be manipulating each side. I feels like I am in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back