• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"White Heartless" the truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkslide

pointless

Sorry, forget the whole thing, this is me not paying any attention. I have just read/cut and paste the thing before off fanpageforums.com , it's google, so that might have been the redirect adress, so...
Anyway (also off fanpageforums.com, this is probably stupid) apparently the white heartless doesn't have Ansems mark.
Please forget all of this and the last post of info, i am only passing it on, i can't be bothered to come up with theries about KH, i to busy thinking of when the KH2 release date is (does anyone know, for england?).

Last edited:
A

Audo

They were black his signature is the heartless Sign he didnt do anything to the colour of the heartless. I think you need to play the story again.

A

Audo

I dont think thats in the first one. Is that in Final Mix?

kizzyke

and if it wasn't in the final mix, then i just missed it...
to busy with defeating ansem...

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
the whith heartless are called Noe Heartless, and the Heartless without ansem's mark are wild heartless from the fifth Heartless and the inknown with the glowing yellow eyes is the original fourth heartless! bet u didn't know that!

A

Audo

Wow Zeke you are WAY off.
The white heartless in KH2 arent heartless at all they are called Dusks. The Heartless without Ansem's Sign (Heartless logo) are natural Heartlesses. The Glowing Eyed Unknown is NOT a heartless it is a shell (NEO) i dont understand where you came up with that crap.

S King

I'm pretty sure that heartless I showed are in the normal game. Now, remeber when you're gonna kill Ansem, for good? During that phase where Sora, Donald and Goofy are taking off his HP, he summons those heartless to fight you. I've only seen them twice(in two different battles) in all times I've killed Anesm.

kizzyke

S King said:
I'm pretty sure that heartless I showed are in the normal game. Now, remeber when you're gonna kill Ansem, for good? During that phase where Sora, Donald and Goofy are taking off his HP, he summons those heartless to fight you. I've only seen them twice(in two different battles) in all times I've killed Anesm.

Might be a possibility...
I guess i have another goal in the game...
Look for the 5th heartless...
I'll let you know if i've seen them :)

thecloser

the neo heartless i thought that was there name you only see them in final mix and in asas dd they also don't have ansems sign so the're also original that makes 6

KeybladeKid1127

Re: pointless

darkslide said:
Sorry, forget the whole thing, this is me not paying any attention. I have just read/cut and paste the thing before off fanpageforums.com , it's google, so that might have been the redirect adress, so...
Anyway (also off fanpageforums.com, this is probably stupid) apparently the white heartless doesn't have Ansems mark.
Please forget all of this and the last post of info, i am only passing it on, i can't be bothered to come up with theries about KH, i to busy thinking of when the KH2 release date is (does anyone know, for england?).

1. THEY ARE NOT CALLED WHITE HEARTLAESS THERE ARE CALLED DUSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. THEY DO NOT BELONG TO ANSEM BECUASE DUSK IS ON IT"S OWN SIDE!!

3. YOU ARE A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srry for saying those things but i am sick and tried of people not knowing about DUSK.

A

Audo

Lol Keyblade Kid got mad.
Now i still dont understand is Dusk the name for all he new white creatures or just the small ones?

KeybladeKid1127

Riku-Keyblade said:
Lol Keyblade Kid got mad.
Now i still dont understand is Dusk the name for all he new white creatures or just the small ones?

No Dusk is a new charter in KH2 for some reason people think that they are some new heartless which they are not they are the complete oppsite!

A

Audo

Ya i know what a dusk is but im Asking if its the name for the Small White ones or for the whole group in general (like Heartless is the name for a group but they each have indivual names)

A

Audo

Okay so then what are the little ones called and what is the big one called?

Twilight Town

I've seen that heartless someone posted a pic of several posts back. Its when your killing Ansem for the final time in KHI (Normal and Final Mix) They are floating around. I know because i redid that battle for the something like 12th time ever today.

x-knight

Riku-Keyblade said:
Wow Zeke you are WAY off.
The white heartless in KH2 arent heartless at all they are called Dusks. The Heartless without Ansem's Sign (Heartless logo) are natural Heartlesses. The Glowing Eyed Unknown is NOT a heartless it is a shell (NEO) i dont understand where you came up with that crap.

wow u totally red mi mind

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Okay so then what are the little ones called and what is the big one called

We don't know yet but so far they are just called Dusk's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back