• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixPs24:16

my favorite battle has to be when you fight axel as roxas with duel keyblade :)

Same for me. I just like seeing Roxas whip out the oathkeeper and the oblivion keyblades and hearing Axel say "Burn baby!". I also like fighting Sephiroth. Xemnas in his first form was fun, especially when doing the reaction command that has Sora and Xemnas attacking in mid-air near the tower, and when you fight his final form with sora and riku. The battle involving you fighting alongside Yuffie, Leon, Tifa, and Cloud and THEN fighting 1000 heartless at once was amazing and intense (Though I wish there were more enemies and I could use sora's drive forms. Seem a little bit easy for me, and this was on proud mode)

Last edited:

chasinthedreams

Website
www.myspace.com
Of course I enjoyed fighting Sephiroth at like level 50 he totally destroys you but I just keep coming back really the only challenge at that point, Then it has to be Xemnas only because of the reaction command when you scale up the building I always hit it on the second command.
I liked fighting cloud Leon Tfa and Yuffie at the same time in those Olympus cups

chiwizard2005

Really my favorite battle was with axel while playing roxas when you dual wield for the first time. for me that battle sticks out the most

Rehnxtu

Roxas vs Axel ( so much fun :D! ) and Saix. I'm not sure why I like fighting Saix though. I guess it was the fast-paced fighting/running when he went into beserk mode. I didn't have glide or high jump so I had to just continue jumping, running and guarding until he slowed down enough for me to grab one of his weapons. :p

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I liked the final Roxas vs. Axel duel too, and the 1000 Heartless. Both fights had a thematic element to them that I enjoyed. I also liked fighting the Hydra and Captain Barbossa.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
One of my favourite battles in Kingdom Hearts 2, I must agree with all of you on this, is the dual-wielding Roxas versus Axel battle in the Twilight Town Old Mansion's Basement, for reasons that have already been stated dozens of times previously.

i love kh girls

yea the axel vs roxas dual weild fight was crazy so early but beside that one
all the organization fights wer amazing and round 49 on hades cup on proud
and sephiroth lv59 glide lv1

MasterHearts7762

One of my favourite battles in Kingdom Hearts 2, I must agree with all of you on this, is the dual-wielding Roxas versus Axel battle in the Twilight Town Old Mansion's Basement, for reasons that have already been stated dozens of times previously.

THAT and the battle against Xemnas at Memory's Skyscraper, when its just Sora and Xemnas. Shit's intense. :E

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
It would have to be that Hades cup where you do 100 rounds or something.

That was awesome.

The Dark Destiny

The battles I had the most fun with were the coliseum character battles. Where you fought Hercules and Hades, Leon and Yuffie. I enjoyed those. And I thought the Sephiroth battle was fun because it was a challenge that I by some miracle was able to beat.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
fought with axel as duel wielding roxas by far best fight (as mst ppl have started already) u get the first taste of having two keyblades at once, u fight with the coolest org13 member, and its in a ring of fire. what else could u ask for after a unneccessarily long tuturial that bored you to death?

the 1000 heartless battle was epic also and th fight where you teamed up with axel was sweet too.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I did enjoy the 1000 heartless, I just wish there would been more of a variety, like in the earlier trailers showing the 1000 heartless battle

Blazing_Jatt

Battling Xigbar, cause' it was actualy the first time I died, first time I fought with Mickey (But died horribly) and came back as Sora again with a vengeance. Pretty epic at the time.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
For me, Xigbar, Xaldin and Saïx were the most fun for me, mainly for all the challenges they could provide.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Mine was the most stupid one, the Luxord fight was brilliant yet stupid, i liked the diffrent battle instead of having the same routine of him firing usual atttacks then popping a special one every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back