• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Do You Want To Voice MX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Sincerely, I would like any voice actor that wasn't involved with the series yet. It would be strange that two characters have the same voice. Unless, obviously, that it sounds very differently from each other.

Well, if the characters are connected then it makes sense. Xehanort and Xemnas have the same voice, and if it weren't for complications they'd have the same voice as XH as well. Considering all of the similarities going on with Xehanort in BBS, it would make sense for MX or Terra to sound like Xehanort. I can't imagine both.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Well, if the characters are connected then it makes sense. Xehanort and Xemnas have the same voice, and if it weren't for complications they'd have the same voice as XH as well. Considering all of the similarities going on with Xehanort in BBS, it would make sense for MX or Terra to sound like Xehanort. I can't imagine both.

Agreed.

State

Awards
I don't really care who plays MX as long as they sound his age and sound evil and creepy. Any of those guys up there could do good.

This.
Someone with the descriptions of:
Evil, old and has the power to do things.

AzzurroRainrebor

I'm sorry if this is insulting or something, Ian McKellen sorta looks like the guy...lol. I wish Billy Zane could portray MX's voice. As said though, he would have to sound older and 'sadistic' when it calls for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back