• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Do You Want To Voice MX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
We could write a petition to him saying we want him back for the KH games. Perhaps that could bring him back.

Petitions never work; it's common knowledge.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I'd like possibly Crispin Freeman or Liam O'Briens. They're both excellent voice actors who made their villains even better characters than what they are. Now it'll likely be Xemnas or Ansem's voice actor.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Let's blackmail him!!! That will show how serious we are!!! jk, blackmail is illegal

We could write a petition to him saying we want him back for the KH games. Perhaps that could bring him back.

LOL! I was waiting for someone to suggest that! :lol: Yeah, I don't want anyone to go to jail.

Aria

braver by the minute
I like option 4, but anyone would be good as long as they can sound old creepy evil and slightly crazed

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I heard rumors that MX's VA would be Xemnas' VA.
But there's a good chance it would be a VA from before.
I don't really care who plays MX as long as they sound his age and sound evil and creepy. Any of those guys up there could do good.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I have a suggestion. Don La Fontaine. You know, the movie voice-over guy. He would have been great for Master Xehanort's voice if he hadn't have died.

By the way
—I'm laughing quite hard right now. xD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Dakota Fanning

I just cracked up laughing hysterically. Yes, you did this so well, that I took the time to FULLY type out a laughing phrase instead of just LOL, because LOL or any of the others wouldn't do this hysterical post justice. :lol:

Zennyker

Sincerely, I would like any voice actor that wasn't involved with the series yet. It would be strange that two characters have the same voice. Unless, obviously, that it sounds very differently from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back