• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Feels The Same Way!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namine = Artist

I remember when KH orginally came out back in the day... and my brother and I thought, how can this even work? Well, I played through it, fell in love with it (And I'm the type that practically hates disney... )

Though, as my amigo, Marie tells me, it gets annoying sometimes, especially the whole "Sora, Donald, Goofy" thing.... (She's a grammer nut...) and that you have to go to worlds like Aladdin, Lion King (a.k.a. Simbaland! ~ Marie calls it that... blame her...)

Overall, it was a step of fresh air from all the Seriousness in the FF series... Sora and co. always said the darnest things at times that made me crack up... I can barely recall that ever happening in the history of me playing FF....

Anyways, thats what I think... besides isn't it funny that they try to make Mickey all macho? :p

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
xeanhort's ghost said:
i'm sorry to say this but you are an idiot for saying this. and they can't eliminate disney completley without disney sora, riku, and kairi couldn't be in the story disney owns those charecters and the game itself. and without disney kh would be just another ff game.

Are you sure that disney owns those characters b/c they are original and designed by Nomura not by disney staff. I would think that disney might have partial ownership but I don't think they own the characters outrigth.

BTW- I totally agree with every thing else you have said.

HeartofTwilight

I am 15, so i was 12 when the first game came out. I loved it, and the disney. Donald and Goofy didn't bother me at all. (although i do admit i had fun throwing barrels at goofy).

At 15 i got KH2. I am a disney freek and have soundtracks to at least 3 movies on my computer. I love the disney worlds and they should continue them. DEFINITLY. The King is an important charecter that needs to be explored.

One think i would change is haveing Donald and Goofy in your party. I have to agree that during the sad parts in TWTNW i wished that they were gone. I think the game needs disney yes, bnut i think as the original fanbase gets older and the game gets more serious, leaving the dog and duck out of your standard party might be a good idea

they don't have to be gone forever, in fact they would be great to fight woth sometimes, you know, meat up with and fight for old time sak. I just think they make scenes a little too humerous sometimes. Plus, wouldn't you rather fight woth Riku and Kairi?!?!?!?

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
i think your right HeartofTwilight. Donald and Goofy shouldn't be in your party, i practically dont want them in the game for all i care!!!!! But here are some facts about y some disney charactors shouldnt be in there.

Fact: Pete!!!! Come on now, Nomura just had to put Pete in the story
Fact: Donald and Goofy are a drag
Fact:Malificent is just a cowered and u dont even get to fight her!!! i hate that

and also about sora, he is technically 15, but he is too nice, kind, and good hearted for his own good, so he acts like he's 11 or 12.

They also should make KH3 a teen game like T rated, maybe a mild teen but WATEVER!!! i want the storyline to be more serious and mysterious. The other ones like KH 1 and 2 were good, i mean they confused me alot, but they were awefully too gushy and emotional, maybe a little emotion should be there but make it serious at least, but we know thats not gonna happen because they are STILL gonna have Donald and Goofy for sure, but i dont know about pete, i HOPE he isnt gonna be in it, but i, dont, know.
And also does anybody know where they can like have (as in buy) Sanctuary by Utada, im seriously addicted to that song!!!! Well, Write Back

Quint

aww...come on...it'll be boring if the game is too serious...
we need something funny y'know...

and i'll always remember the funniest part of the game...

when sora donald and goofy introduce themself to auron...
auron was looked so serious...but those three introduce themself in a funny way...
those three are the best :)

A Mere Shell

xeanhort's ghost said:
i wish the thread starter was here

ok im back. Ill take that back about what i said asbout rmovin them completely. I know uit makes the game fun to play but sometimes, u must aDMIT THAT donald and goofy can crack u up in emotional scenes

xeanhort's ghost

Are you sure that disney owns those characters b/c they are original and designed by Nomura not by disney staff. I would think that disney might have partial ownership but I don't think they own the characters outrigth.

yes i'm sure because if you look at the back of the game case for all 3 it say's and i type while reading. cpyright disney. developed by squareenix. and yeah i know nomura made the story and the charecters but he owns none of them the same as with th ff series he created charecters for ffVII , VIII, X, X-2 but those charecters are owned by squareenix. the reason disney owns them is because when nomura went through the creating process he had help from a staff at disneys studio in japan and he had to sign a contract with them that gave them the rights to the chrecters and story and half the proceeds.

you can do research and find out that's how i stumbled across it.

ok im back. Ill take that back about what i said asbout rmovin them completely. I know uit makes the game fun to play but sometimes, u must aDMIT THAT donald and goofy can crack u up in emotional scenes

yes goffy and donald do lighten down some of the really emotional parts which is needed. it may seem like they ruin the seriousness but they don't they make it more memorible and it stops the game from being to sad

sorry it took me so long to reply.

but still disney owns many more things than their animated movies , movies that are probably some of your favorites. they have other companies that release movies so disney could still be heavily involved and the game still recive a teen rating and be extremly serious. if they wanted Sin City could be in kh or the sixth sense or the village. the ABC show lost disney is a more adult company than you think. look at all the movies you have at home if it says copyright or distributed by buena vista it's disney's. hell to make it more simple if it says MGM,touchstone,Miramax,hollywood or caravan pictures, and dimension disney owns it and it has the potential to be in kh the nightmare before christmas was.(and it is touchstone)

long i know but good reading people should do research on things that are iconic like disney and squareenix which also owns more than just their video game company.

D

Deleted member 5341

Oh god i kno what you mean XD
Yeah coz when you think about it, without the disney element, Nomura could seriously just call it another Final Fantasy / Square game...coz the plot itself is so emotional/dramatic/whatever, and i know a few ff fans that think kh is too kiddish =/

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Quint said:
aww...come on...it'll be boring if the game is too serious...
we need something funny y'know...

and i'll always remember the funniest part of the game...

when sora donald and goofy introduce themself to auron...
auron was looked so serious...but those three introduce themself in a funny way...
those three are the best :)

I agree Completely with you! I mean imagine everybody serious, no humor whatsoever......Sora:Hi. i'm Sora. Bingo:Hi. My name is bingo....(made up name)
I mean, that would be pretty boring without all the humor. Disney makes you wanna see other worlds because you've seen em in movie and its just great to beat villians and have disney party member, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back