• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here is British?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JapanesePanda

Everyone on here is always talking about the US date for Kingdom Hearts 2, kind've makes me feel left out :( So I was wondering, how many Brits are on this forum? One here :D from Wales!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well... I'm American, but I wish I was British! I love the accent, and I wouldn't have to live in teh most hated country on Earth

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
It's what's on the inside that counts.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hey, I'm British! I'm from Manchester. Having a British accent isn't necessarily good. We get called posh sometimes, but not up where I'm from. I live in a huge city with loads of buildings, except America's cities are ten times bigger than ours.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
squall leonheart said:
You mean blood bones and internal organs?
No, it's the personality that counts. If you don't know how people act, you can't not like them. Or can you? Gahd-damn paradoxes...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
'ello, guv'na. I'm a fellow Britan. Care for a bit o' fish and chips? Or perhaps some tea and a few crumpets? Perhaps later we can go to a game of cricket or fire off the Winchester.

D

Dexter

Im a Brit in from london and thanku that u like are Accent not to be rude or anything but I have some freinds in london who lived in Georgia and they have this strange weird accent but overall i think Ameicas accent is very PLAIN.........................................................................................................

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Well, yeah. Southerners have that distinct "Southern accent" you've heard so much. Then there's the New Yorker, and Chicago. But lots of Americans have a flat accent. (flat meaning none at all)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'm British but I think American accents are so hot as are Irish accents and the Welsh accent is just great because it sounds like you are all singing all the time. Yes, I really do love Britian.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Im from Ireland, although im British technically since i live in northern ireland. i get Britains benefits while living in Ireland so i guess i could be called a Irish Britain. Ya ain't alone on here at least Japanese panda, we'll all be waiting for KH2 later than most.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I'm from Belgium, but I'd love to go to Britain.
People say I already got the accent right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back